Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

I ordered the First Edition Set. Does anyone know if they are actually numbering the 700 or is it just them stating 1 of 700?
The Doctor Who ones I ordered have been numbered. However it was stated above that the numbers are not given as first come first serve basis the way you ordered but randomly.

Thanks for the 1/6 Mao suit suggestions guys! I'll need to keep an eye out just in case BCS doesn't make a Blofeld, (which they need to do!) :)

The only edition number that I would want would be 007, but somebody at BCS likely already called dibs on that number. :lol

Thanks for the 1/6 Mao suit suggestions guys!

This is the one I got:

AI0033-2.jpg

More or less good to go if you find a Charles Gray sculpt.

YIKES.

Hopefully thats the flash and the photo quality making these look this way..

YIKES.

Hopefully thats the flash and the photo quality making these look this way..

Yes, we shouldn't jump to any conclusions based on these. I can't really see the Russell Crowe resemblance in Maximus though and the Connery paint job is still to grow on me.

The best way to make a £200+ figure look bad - flash.

I'm gonna say that those pictures make the figures look really bad

But as mentioned it's primarily the flash which is a killer.

That being said Sean's suit is really alarming it's looked good up until this point. Hopefully it's s futzing issue but it looks a bit cheap there and the tie and collar is really worrying as well.

I'm gonna say that those pictures make the figures look really bad

But as mentioned it's primarily the flash which is a killer.

That being said Sean's suit is really alarming it's looked good up until this point. Hopefully it's s futzing issue but it looks a bit cheap there and the tie and collar is really worrying as well.

They struggled with the shirt and tie on Moriarty too - they were awful - but hopefully they'll sort them out on Bond before/during production

Decided to just PO the Connery fig, not that bothered about the bad guy's and their henchmen. Will probably get a Lazenby & Moore if they produce them. The only bad guy I might get is Donald Pleasence Blofeld.

I think Bond looks great in the pic.

bond.jpg

I also think that the figures look great. I'm almost confident that these are the same prototype figures that were shown at the UK toy fair. In my opinion, the thing not making them look quite as good here is a combination of the camera flash and a need for futzing.

I love the peek of the watch.

The only down side I see if maybe the collar/tie knot -- but they is futzing.

Back