Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know where to put it yet. My HT DeLorean is in it's box and i also have the Ecto-1 on order. I also just took delivery of the Plamax 1/20 Valkyrie kit.

maxresdefault.jpg

All of my model projects are huge. I'm considering building an extension to the shed to accommodate them all.

Is it true ,then now tailors of BC will be gewheez customs?I have ordered outfits from they - nice work. Hopely also bodies will be changed.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Gido, has your English gotten worse since you've been away? :D

Are you saying you've heard something about the GeeWhiz guys working with BCS? Is that true? And is that a good thing?

Gido, has your English gotten worse since you've been away? :D

Are you saying you've heard something about the GeeWhiz guys working with BCS? Is that true? And is that a good thing?
Hi!Looks like you are right about my English skills, but in FB Bleu Aquino was posted new pics of Dr.no figures. I wrote in comments then coat of Connery don't look very good, Bleu wrote reply, then it was still in previous made clothes,but now all outfits for Bond series will be changed.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

They look top, loving the hands on No, very accurate to the movie.

Now we just need LALD updates...

I can't get excited. Half QC, half delays. It's not exaggerating to say it's likely we still won't have these in hand in 2 years time.

Back