Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screenshot_20180723-1h1eoz.png

I must be dreaming

screenshot_20180723-1h1eoz.png

I must be dreaming
Can't wait for the replacement head! I have been waiting to try and get his suit looking good until the new head came.

Is it just me or does the paint on the new head look slightly better than original?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the replacement head! I have been waiting to try and get his suit looking good until the new head came.

Is it just me or does the paint on the new head look slightly better than original?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

No. I was thinking the same. It does look better. I hope this new factory pans out.

I just hope they don't forget who requested a replacement. The last time I spoke with them was back in March. They were cordial enough then, I will say that.

kinda makes me wish mine had a nose rub so I can get a replacement :lol

Oh man, how perspective changes... :lol

I just hope they don't forget who requested a replacement.

Or which ones need replacing. That was my concern as well. I sent an email to Terry asking if they needed any additional info. There's been no response yet.

Or which ones need replacing. That was my concern as well. I sent an email to Terry asking if they needed any additional info. There's been no response yet.
As far as emails not answered, that's INEXCUSABLE!

I was impressed with the statement they put out a few months ago, hope they've turned a corner now.

Hello, i have another issue with James Bond, i think mine is darker than the others i've seen around, and also frm my friends ones, my pics are nor dark, he's really darker, you can notice it in the ear that is half dark skinned, half lighter, does anyone have the same issue
I really dont like him so dark tanned
IMG_5304.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_5270a.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_5306.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]

:lol very true. I mean luckily mine wasn't in too bad shape. I din't have any skintone issue/nose rubs. The hair was painted roughly on mine which I fixed easily then sealed it all properly to avoid any future paint rubs. But if this new head is in fact better all around, it would kinda suck for anyone who didn't have major issues like myself. Granted, it's just one far away pic so can't make any real judgments yet.

Hello, i have another issue with James Bond, i think mine is darker than the others i've seen around, and also frm my friends ones, my pics are nor dark, he's really darker, you can notice it in the ear that is half dark skinned, half lighter, does anyone have the same issue
I really dont like him so dark tanned

Lucky you!!!! You got an special edition, Bond in the early scenes of the movie in the pool in Miami when he was sunbathing.

Just kidding. I know a dark skin colour can ruin a good sculpt, is not like the Punisher from Sideshow but yeah, my Bond is not that much tanned. Dont know if they will replace for that issue

Lets see, i've asked for a replacement, don't know if the'll do
Btw i'm happy that someone else notice it, somebody tells me that is not dark tanned, its me that i see him that way
I noticed it immediately, when he was still packed
IMG_5257_2.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]

Anyone got any word of arrival of replacement heads?

I never received an email response back from Big Chief from my inquiry on the 23rd. Weekend now so I guess I wait until Monday to follow up again.

Back