Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS has their allotment. Let's see if any of the "less than 5%" ended up there! If so, I wonder if they'll honor the return and exchange of damaged products. Their policy states that "minor" rubs wont be considered...

If they won't honor it and BCS already stated that they will only send out replacements to those who ordered direct does that mean you're SOL? If so I think that would deter others from making future orders of BCS products.

If they won't honor it and BCS already stated that they will only send out replacements to those who ordered direct does that mean you're SOL? If so I think that would deter others from making future orders of BCS products.

Sounds like it- BBTS may not take care of what they consider a "minor" issue unless BCS sends them replacements..and don't count on that

Received my Bond from Sideshow yesterday too and also had the nose rub. Even though I knew to probably expect it, always stinks actually seeing your figure have the rub in hand. As for the rest of the figure, I'm not quite sure how I feel. The suit, shirt and tie really don't strike me as super high end(not expecting Kato quality, but still) and the body, as has already been mentioned, doesn't seem right either. The accessories are great and the backdrop and stand pretty cool, but I'm torn. A piece of me wants to just exchange the head, and a piece wants to return completely and wait for the next Connery version of Bond(and hope Roger Moore has better QC). When I get home tonight, I'm gonna try and really fall in love with this guy.

sounds like you are trying too hard to cover up your let down on this figure....oh well

This whole thing is a shame because I really dig the figure itself. If it weren't for those pesky nose rubs, I would have zero buyer's remorse personally. I think he looks really awesome on display and the head sculpt is top notch. Much better in hand than in pictures.

I am crossing my fingers that SS can replace the head and that I somehow luck out on Goldfinger & Oddjob being rub free from BBTS. Hopefully this has been a MAJOR learning experience for BCS and future figures won't suffer this easily-avoidable issue. It is just a bummer that the figures from my absolute favorite Bond flick had to be the ones they learned this on...

Sallah

Looks like I waited too long to decide... BBTS already processed my order for Oddjob and Goldfinger.

Guess I just cross my fingers and hope for no nose rubs...

Sallah

SOL indeed. It's worrisome. Only ordered Bond and it was supposed to be an Xmas gift... I've kind of given up hope at this point. Just another figure to sit in a box, un-displayed, hidden from view. Which is really a shame. This is BOND dammit.

Do BCS replace the head if it comes from a third party (business) seller or do you have to return it to the seller, or...?

I just bought one, but not from BCS. Obviously it may not arrive with the nose rub.

Looks like I waited too long to decide... BBTS already processed my order for Oddjob and Goldfinger.

Guess I just cross my fingers and hope for no nose rubs...

Sallah

Call BBTS directly and ask- they are nice to deal with- ask if replacements will be available

Do BCS replace the head if it comes from a third party (business) seller or do you have to return it to the seller, or...?

I just bought one, but not from BCS. Obviously it may not arrive with the nose rub.

BCS won't replace it unless you bought it from them. I think someone posted that before.

Hopefully new heads will be winging their way to us next week ....
In mean time, I thought I’d try a different angle on Bond !

Like Gido, I’m enjoying this figure and having fun messing around with him.

Fun with our figures...the best thing about our hobby!

On that note: all that rubbish about some female taking on the part of the Doctor.... all a ruse to disguise the fact the bbc have travelled back in time to get a new start on the show...

��

Hopefully new heads will be winging their way to us next week ....
In mean time, I thought I’d try a different angle on Bond !

Like Gido, I’m enjoying this figure and having fun messing around with him.
Can you please attach the picture to the post directly, here in the forum? Photobucket pictures are blocked everywhere. Can you still see it? I can't.

That’s strange.
It was all good until today with the pics.

Checked up: the pic was deleted!!! I’ve put it back in.

Has anyone received anything from BCS ? I’m waiting on Replacements ( Bonds Head and 2 Hands) I received this envelope from them but the paper is so super thin that it came ripped open. I doesnt seem that the head would fit but maybe the hand. I notified customer service. I’ll see what the say 8B69D28A-6A39-49EC-A4DD-11B7C29006CD.jpg

Back