Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

tumblr_lnmhhsCgAM1qiyep0.gif

Just got an email from BCS's saying My Doctor is shipping out with DHL on Monday (16th)

Whoo Hoo! It'll be a Whotastic Christmas after all!!!

Just got an email from BCS's saying My Doctor is shipping out with DHL on Monday (16th)

Whoo Hoo! It'll be a Whotastic Christmas after all!!!

Hey!!!!!! Now my #10 email from DHL has arrived! Processed at 17:37 from Birmingham. So we will all be getting some 1:6 WHO goodiness on Monday! :yess:

Mine hasn't actually processed, the tracking info cannot be found. :slap

Probably Tuesday for me then.

Mine came in yesterday along with the Tenth.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the horribly loose leg joints (even worse than the Tenth Doctor's), I would be messing around with him and posing him constantly, along with the Tenth. As it is, I'm just kind of leaving him posed on his base until I can get another body.

Mine came in yesterday along with the Tenth.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the horribly loose leg joints (even worse than the Tenth Doctor's), I would be messing around with him and posing him constantly, along with the Tenth. As it is, I'm just kind of leaving him posed on his base until I can get another body.

when you say loose leg joints, like at the hip? or the upper thigh swivel? i ask cuz i got a 11 used on the bay and the upper thigh swivel is really really loose on left leg. :p

when you say loose leg joints, like at the hip? or the upper thigh swivel? i ask cuz i got a 11 used on the bay and the upper thigh swivel is really really loose on left leg. :p

Both the hips and knees are pretty loose, actually.

Floppy bodies... Faaaaaaaaaaaaaark!!! :gah:

My 4 is great and holds his poses well. My 10 has some floppier limbs, though.

4 just got here, #125, looks good so far, but i haven't had a chance to take him out of the box yet, just looking through the window. I'll unbox this weekend and try and post some pics. Really want to get them all set up together.

Back