Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

While all of you have had your figure for like 5+ years, mine just showed up one hour ago. It took me over two years to find him, and similar to the Hot Toys DX5 Bespin Luke Skywalker, this is a figure that completely holds up over the years, beautiful...

Obviously I need to clean everything up a little bit, and he is missing the hat band, and the jelly babies, but other than that, everything is there (even the YoYo and the sonic), I am in complete shock.

If someone wouldnt mind putting up a couple of photos of what the final product of the jelly babies look like, and the hat band, maybe I can do those myself.

There are a few figures that when you get them, and you look at them and you say to yourself:

Oh yeah, I am keeping this one for life ...

and that is absolutely the case here.

f0b37ff3ca07753c8138c8c80c137a86.jpg
324c5ff52f21746dbd715a48bc2fcf4f.jpg
bb21e30010af3804dd1f941301e54fb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While all of you have had your figure for like 5+ years, mine just showed up one hour ago. It took me over two years to find him, and similar to the Hot Toys DX5 Bespin Luke Skywalker, this is a figure that completely holds up over the years, beautiful...

Obviously I need to clean everything up a little bit, and he is missing the hat band, and the jelly babies, but other than that, everything is there (even the YoYo and the sonic), I am in complete shock.

If someone wouldnt mind putting up a couple of photos of what the final product of the jelly babies look like, and the hat band, maybe I can do those myself.

There are a few figures that when you get them, and you look at them and you say to yourself:

Oh yeah, I am keeping this one for life ...

and that is absolutely the case here.

f0b37ff3ca07753c8138c8c80c137a86.jpg
324c5ff52f21746dbd715a48bc2fcf4f.jpg
bb21e30010af3804dd1f941301e54fb4.jpg

I've had it since Day 1 and it is still one of the best figures to ever grace my collection.

Thanks.

Now I have to find one of those screen accurate custom 4th Doctor Tardis. I have been look for one of those for a long time also, saw some pics of one, their incredible

0d1a07fbca29ecd07208e107e9728266.jpg

I can give you the details of the chap who made mine if you?d like?

Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

I made my own hat band, went PYRAMIDS OF MARS, for someone who does not know what he is doing, I think it actually turned out halfway decent:

06c8a08914282cd9957dac31da9eaefe.jpg

e1a5741f7da812ed1e12d8402d449072.jpg
bacd306a2a706d7e0b0b308b40a1bba4.jpg
9a1483a2c02d4d18899e7d4306c9666e.jpg

c60f08fe5c721b00077cb26ea5f17eec.jpg

Thanks.

Now I have to find one of those screen accurate custom 4th Doctor Tardis. I have been look for one of those for a long time also, saw some pics of one, their incredible

I'm in the process of building a couple 1/6 scale Tom Baker TARDIS right now that I will be selling. They should be ready in 2 weeks.

windows.jpg

Thank you :) I've been off the boards for a loooong time. So I'm not sure of the rules anymore. They will be on eBay when they are ready. I've been TARDIS building for 12 years now. There will be 20 LEDS on the inside, and a backdrop of the console. My eBay name is Nerdgalaxy.

This was my last Tom Baker TARDIS from a few years ago. These will be better. I try and improve them each time I make one. I'm actually building 4 right now, 3 will be for sale. Anyway, they will be on eBay for sale, not here. I just popped back in to see what was up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCKX_PJMZEI

Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

I wasn?t criticizing. Tom Baker had THREE vastly different versions of a police box. I was wondering which one you were making.

For example. If you are making the Brachaki mk. 2, how will you distinguish it from a Peetwee or a Troughton box that used the same prop but still had identifiable variation.

Geez. Don?t be so reactionary.

I wasn?t criticizing. Tom Baker had THREE vastly different versions of a police box. I was wondering which one you were making.

For example. If you are making the Brachaki mk. 2, how will you distinguish it from a Peetwee or a Troughton box that used the same prop but still had identifiable variation.

Geez. Don?t be so reactionary.

My apologies.

Back