Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

I just checked my Spam folder and there it was. I suggest maybe you do like-wise. :yess:

What e-mail? The one with the order links or a confirmation that we are on the priority pre-order?

The only confirmation I got was a subscription to their e-mails.

What e-mail? The one with the order links or a confirmation that we are on the priority pre-order?

The only confirmation I got was a subscription to their e-mails.

This is what I got from them:

Thanks for subscribing to the BIG Chief Studios Ltd email list. To complete your subscription, you need to confirm you got this email. To do so, please click the link below:

Reading back on mine, what I got from them was simply confirmation of subscription to the mailing list. No mention of pre-order - but I got that email when I followed the prompts from their pre-order link :dunno

Reading back on mine, what I got from them was simply confirmation of subscription to the mailing list. No mention of pre-order - but I got that email when I followed the prompts from their pre-order link :dunno

I think they are one and the same, as with SSC you have to subscribe to the newsletter to qualify for PPO.

I get the Signature Edition, but what's the difference between the Limited Edition and the Standard Edition?

300 signature editions up for grabs in two days time.
So, today was a bad time to realize that my Internet was down!! Gasp, horror.
Fortunately it was a case of a bill I got to pay whilst away on holiday, and of course, I hadn't gone through the mail I got before noticing, no Internet!!

So, all is good for Thursday (Friday morning) ! Yay!

I get the Signature Edition, but what's the difference between the Limited Edition and the Standard Edition?

This still has not been answered? From the BCS site Quote "Signature Edition Priority Pre-order will commence from 6.00 pm on Thursday 11th July 2013, a full 24 hours ahead of the Limited Edition Priority Pre-order, which will commence from 6.00 pm on Friday 12th July 2013. Standard Pre-order will commence 24 hours later on Saturday 13th July 2013."

This seems to sugest there are 3 versions? Signature/Limited/Standard so as above what is the differences between the Limited and Standard versions?

When they say "standard" they mean for everyone else who did not sign up for the Priority Pre-order. The Pre-order is standard, not the figure.

This still has not been answered? From the BCS site Quote "Signature Edition Priority Pre-order will commence from 6.00 pm on Thursday 11th July 2013, a full 24 hours ahead of the Limited Edition Priority Pre-order, which will commence from 6.00 pm on Friday 12th July 2013. Standard Pre-order will commence 24 hours later on Saturday 13th July 2013."

This seems to sugest there are 3 versions? Signature/Limited/Standard so as above what is the differences between the Limited and Standard versions?

I think Thursday and Friday are priority pre-orders, only with an e-mail link, and Saturday is a general audince pre-order of what's left.

What time zone?

Good question. IIRC it was GMT last time.

I would imagine it'll run exactly the same this time. A lot of this going on:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6459-1373380601-19.gif

I haven't done a PPO since the early days of the Sideshow Star Wars line. Those are not fond memories.

It's strangely liberating that I can't even afford a deposit at the moment... I can watch the carnage with wry detachment...

Sooooo, BCS revised the scarf for all of you. :clap

Back