Big Chief Studios 1/6 Amy Pond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I sent in the email for the head back in november, then again when they put the link on their site, once again last week, and messaged them on facebook a couple of days ago. finally got my confirmation email from them today and was able to pay for shipping. it will be nice to finally display amy, i couldn't get myself to do it with the original headsculpt.

Not really sure what's going on here. Paid on the 6th for the replacement head, but no update since then.

Won my Amy on eBay a couple of days ago, filled the request form an hour later and got an email for payment details the following morning and sent payment. Now it's just a waiting game as to when the replacement head will arrive. I wasn't planning on getting it, but couldn't resist seeing the how much better the new head looked in hand from other members.

My Amy head arrived in the mail on Friday, so she has made it to Canada. First impressions are good, while not a perfect likeness, it looks a heck of a lot better. The molded hair doesn't seem to have squished the face as much, and I actually like it in profile. I plan to put it on as soon as I can and post some pics, but it's been a while since I got Amy and she's stored in with my other boxes right now. Won't get a chance to look for her until next weekend, then it's new head time.

OK, I've just done the transplant.
Does it make a difference? Hmmm, .... Oh yeah!! It is now an Amy action figure.
The head sculpt is where they should have gone fom day 1. If I were BC, I'd ditch the pics of rooted hair Amy off their site, replace all the figures with the new head and mount a reshoot for the photo selection. Those Amy figures would shift inside two weeks.
I'm impressed with this, and am very pleased with my four BC action figures.

I got my three Amy heads today and I love them. Though it's not a 100% likeness of KG, it sure is 99.9% better than the rooted hair head the figure came with. So thanks BCS for making this happen. Sorry to those fella's for taking a bath with the figure but they came through with flying colors. I know I've been vocal towards them at times but I'm eternally grateful for making this right. So to Mark, Greg, and the others at BCS, well done gentlemen...well done indeed. :clap :bow

I got my three Amy heads today and I love them. Though it's not a 100% likeness of KG, it sure is 99.9% better than the rooted hair head the figure came with. So thanks BCS for making this happen. Sorry to those fella's for taking a bath with the figure but they came through with flying colors. I know I've been vocal towards them at times but I'm eternally grateful for making this right. So to Mark, Greg, and the others at BCS, well done gentlemen...well done indeed. :clap :bow

grats, happy for you! :D

I got my "replacement" head on Saturday. It is a rooted-hair head just like the original. Ridiculous. I am waiting for a reply from BCS customer service.

Amy's come along!

And no offense to anyone taking pics - but she looks much better in hand.

I agree. I'm not the best at taking photos, but I can't take a pic of this figure that I want to post. I really like the way this has turned out. I keep giving it different pistes, and haven't quite got it to the pose I want yet.
Let's just say, it's a figure worth getting now.

Back