Big Chief Studios 1/6 Amy Pond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is in the post. So, in 10 days I will will be transplanting Amy's head. I was looking at the figure today in dismay of the rooted hair. Ironically, the rooted hair on the Catwoman figure totally sells it. Anyway, at least after a year, it's on its way.

image.jpg

There was some chatter about an Amy Pond sculpt being done by someone here since the BC one was a little off the mark. Anyone know if that's still happening?

Well...no need to post pics of mine when they arrive, that picture is darn near perfect. She looks pretty great. Great photo all the way around.

My sculpt arrived... from Frankfurt?! Either way, it is an amazing sculpt. You don't realise just how bad the other sculpt is until you hold the new one next to it.

I'm just hoping they send me a shipping invoice. I've filled out the email and sent it with my original sales invoice three times now, at two-week intervals. Haven't heard a word. :dunno

I was wondering if many other people were having the same problem. I e-mailed my invoice for two and I haven't heard back. I don’t want to sent too many e-mails but I finally even tried a Facebook message. - no response either.

I bought one figure but have had two chances through on email to get the head. Only replied to the first one and it came after 10 days of waiting.

For my case it was very fast, I ordered my amy on BCS site, and directly asked for the head.
2 day after I received the link to pay the shipping fees.
48h after it was sent by DHL, with the Amy figure and my 4th doctor figure i ordered 2 weeks before.
I think, I had the chance they saw I had some other order when they was preparing my 4th doctor.

The form link on the site is definitely the way to go to get results for the Amy head.

Wow. Had they gone with that new head, they probably would have sold more. I'm seriously interested now.

Just a friendly reminder, the dealine to apply for the free Amy head is tomorrow 2/27...get your forms in, don't miss out.

Back