Big Brother 13: Dynamic Duos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank god Shelly is gone, the most satisfying eviction in a long time...maybe since Allison (season 8 I think) - couldnt stand that wench either...

Somebody...or everybody...on the production staff is rooting for R & J hardcore. Not that I'm complaining. This HoH was over before it started.

And cheers to Brendan for being so cool to Danielle at the Jury House. He and Rachel are so much better apart! :lol

Somebody...or everybody...on the production staff is rooting for R & J hardcore. Not that I'm complaining. This HoH was over before it started.

And cheers to Brendan for being so cool to Danielle at the Jury House. He and Rachel are so much better apart! :lol

:goodpost:

Together they amplify each other's character flaws which is the opposite of what normally happens in a well-matched relationship. :cuckoo:

God I hate Kalia though. First off...why did she seem so surprised that Shelly went after the TWO votes with her speech? She spent so much time shaking her head and looking shocked to actually listen to what Shelly was saying. I doubt she would have voted to evict Adam if she did.

That said, I hope that her vote to evict him floats him on over to Rachel and Jordan this week... That might have been a great game move on their part. I hope they fed Kalia lies telling her that they were voting for him so that she would and push him away from her and Porsche.

Kalia is unwatchable.
Porsche needs to borrow some of Adam's pants so her ass fits in them. She's like a human Gogurt.

Porsche should go out as Grimace for Halloween...

Big-Brother-13-Porsche-Bikini.jpg

Maybe a mashup?

Porsche has the color and is getting there on the smokin' body but Kalia has the face and the slammin' curves!

kaliatragedy300110811041325.jpg

kal1.jpg

Grimace.gif

I dunno. They had a conversation about public toilets and Porsche said she sits right on them with no paper. She seems like the bad kind of "dirty girl."
She needs to sanitize that grimace.

well once shes sanitized...id dirty her right up again :yess:

Anywhere I can watch a streaming of last nights episode. Does CBS run these on there site or am I going to have to down load this.

well once shes sanitized...id dirty her right up again :yess:

Anywhere I can watch a streaming of last nights episode. Does CBS run these on there site or am I going to have to down load this.

Nope, CBS has them. :)

HOH PANDORA'S BOX

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back