Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TDP, I am loving your work in progress pics and look forward to seeing them with their heads. I notice you make a lot of the smaller guys and in previous posts you mention using the three A lanister body, do you use any other little bodies as well?

Wow dude, incredible work. Now is that character M'iiyoom Onith or a different character of the same species? Or is it M'iiyoom from the Holiday Special? Because her getup from her big two seconds of fame from ANH was different. That's actually one Cantina character that Hasbro got pretty close.

I love what you did with that robe man. Just amazing.

Thanks everyone. :D

Wow dude, incredible work. Now is that character M'iiyoom Onith or a different character of the same species? Or is it M'iiyoom from the Holiday Special? Because her getup from her big two seconds of fame from ANH was different. That's actually one Cantina character that Hasbro got pretty close.

I love what you did with that robe man. Just amazing.

I think my reference photo was from Jabba's Palace. However, I scanned through my super grainy Holiday Special video... oh the ah... nostalgia.

I like Hasbro's version of the H'nemthe also.

Here is a pic of another H'nemthe I bashed.

H'nemthe and space girl white suit.JPG

Hmmmm.... I would assume something OT related but the only thing that is coming to mind is tusken raider because of the wrapped look. But the horns/knobs don't ring any bells.

I hope to be able to post better pictures once my computer is fully operational again.

Here are some quick phone pictures of my works in progress.

Sorry if they appear sideways.

image.jpeg

Back