**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s really cool. Here’s mine…

390717-8412C29C-AB0A-47F3-9BFA-0FB60FC30409.jpeg

giphy.gif

lol @ the scorched earth attitudes it’s been 50% bad 50% great since 1983.

ROTJ is literally 50% crap 50% great lol

Although Mando i’ll give an 85/15 split.

Mando is special but not even Mando had a villain as great as Vader is in this!

Villains make or break a movie/show hence why Obi-Wan is awesome!

Suck it lol
Yep... That was my biggest issue with Mando... Especially Season 1. It really lacked a great villain.

Vader has been great this season. This show has really not messed up any of the OT characters. First time in a long time that a SW property can say that.

Yep... That was my biggest issue with Mando... Especially Season 1. It really lacked a great villain.

Vader has been great this season. This show has really not messed up any of the OT characters. First time in a long time that a SW property can say that.
Wow that is true. :yess:

We should have gotten an Owen figure instead of Reva. :mad:

"Perhaps I underestimated you" ?? Really?? Vader would never say that! And the base.. What a security.
This series is full of nonsenses, plot conveniences, poorly written characters and really bad directed scenes. I'm actually interested in seeing how bad it turns out in the end.

Yeah, but now I find myself thinking of Boba with *warm fuzzies*:lol - what a fantastic show, cohesive narrative, sweeping vistas, memorable characters, surprises, action and humor, you never knew what would happen next, dancing, a score that you can't get of your head (ever....bum, bum, bum, bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum!)😁

Or, at least you didn't have droids that teleport, and a lead character so depressed that even Yoda and Qui-Gon can't be bothered to check in. Say what you like about Boba, he had great teeth and the crazy eye when he used his stick:monkey3, as opposed to Reva who looks mildly sullen over her boots being too tight and doesn't believe a word she's saying.:pfft:

Yeah, but now I find myself thinking of Boba with *warm fuzzies*:lol - what a fantastic show, cohesive narrative, sweeping vistas, memorable characters, surprises, action and humor, you never knew what would happen next, dancing, a score that you can't get of your head (ever....bum, bum, bum, bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum!)😁

Or, at least you didn't have droids that teleport, and a lead character so depressed that even Yoda and Qui-Gon can't be bothered to check in. Say what you like about Boba, he had great teeth and the crazy eye when he used his stick:monkey3, as opposed to Reva who looks mildly sullen over her boots being too tight and doesn't believe a word she's saying.:pfft:
And Fett never, ever ran from a fight. Sure he'd be dragged off to the bacta tank after a fight but he stood his ground against everyone. He wouldn't back down against Hutts, Wookiee Gladiators (both armored and in his undies, lol) the mayor, drug trains, locked doors, a Rancor that needed training, kitchen droids, the Sarlacc Pit, biker gangs, an army of Pykes and even Cad Bane himself. :yess:

Last edited:
I've been finding the series so "meh" and boring for a lot if it, I'm really struggling to enjoy it. The amount of dumb nonsense in each episode is starting irritate.
After the first 2 episodes (which I didn't dislike, just found them underwhelming) I thought, at least we'll get a good duel between Vader and Kenobi at the end of the series but now we're 4 episodes in, the action has been so badly done, I find I'm not looking forward to it anymore.
There's only 2 episodes left so I may as well watch them but I'm very underwhelmed by this series.

EDIT: And another thing! They made such a big thing about Hayden returning. Turns out most of the time it's 2 different stunt men in the suit. I guess it was Hayden under the burn makeup/prosthesis and mask in the bacteria tank?
Other than that, we have 2 episodes left. All that Hayden hype.
If we don't hear some Clones Wars flashbacks to Hayden as Anakin, I'd guess that we'll only partially see his face behind a damaged mask in their 2nd duel? Bit like the Ahsoka/Vader fight in Rebels.
All those interviews with Hayden and Ewan. Not much pay off to the hype.
That describes the whole series so far though.

Last edited:
Watching BOBF again (why? because it's awesome of course) and I don't care what anyone says, Fett's a badass in this. :lecture

Episode 2 he strolls into a bar and literally beats an entire biker gang to death with the butt of his rifle. And how did I not notice that he grabs the last guy by the collar with one hand and throws him through a glass window! That's some T-800 level strength right there, lol.

Watching BOBF again (why? because it's awesome of course) and I don't care what anyone says, Fett's a badass in this. :lecture

Episode 2 he strolls into a bar and literally beats an entire biker gang to death with the butt of his rifle. And how did I not notice that he grabs the last guy by the collar with one hand and throws him through a glass window! That's some T-800 level strength right there, lol.
An innocent biker gang, mind you... (either you love Seinfeld and get this, or the image makes no sense) :)

1654794384227.png

Holy crap watch the Obi-Wan snowspeeder "rescue" and then go back to the BOBF train heist. It's freaking epic. So far Deborah Chow hasn't given us anything even remotely as cinematic as Fett and the Tusken swinging to the train as their speeder explodes behind them in slow motion or Tusken lady crashing hers into the train as she jumps on to wreak all kinds of mayhem.

Plus that little cutaway mid-chase sequence to the bantha herd and then slowly panning back up to the action as the train goes by. Very Star Wars-y but with modern flare. I agree with jye that they should have let Rick Famuyiwa helm Obi-Wan and not Chow.

Last edited:
Back