**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point, if they even get around to it, the MCU Nova your expecting will most likley not be The Nova you want...... :monkey3
I'll take my chances. Even if it's just results in an amazing figure.

Well, I did finally watch the whole thing. Some thoughts in addition to the previous ones.

Spoiler Spoiler:

HUGE CAMEO SPOILERS (IF TRUE)

Spoiler Spoiler:
Reading this was fun, such a shame it didn’t happen. Seems so weird to have this character not included, regardless what actrice or actor portrays it.

What a great attitude.
If you don't like my attitude or the way that I mod then, please, contact the board administrator; @Yoda.
Do also you decide when spoilers are allowed?
The general rule is one week at the least, two weeks at the most. It's a courtesy to your fellow Freaks.

As I said earlier; use spoiler tags or take a two-week vacation from the board.

Finally back. Expectations were high cause of those awesome trailers. Well...

First of all, this thread should be called "Victor in the Multiverse of Madness." Dude has entered every stage of sanity since I last entered. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is not a spoiler, but Feige did confirm on the red carpet that Sylvie took the man in charge out in Loki, which lead to Strange being able to open up the multiverse in NWH. Those events lead to this movie. Glad to see that was confirmed.

If some people truly cared about this movie, you would think they are smart enough to NOT look in here.
Sure glad I didn't. Plenty of people wanting to spoil the movie though, here and on FB/Twitter/Youtube. Hell even Marvel was showing too much of their own movie in the latest trailers. Feige even mentioned that on the red carpet!

Glad I navigated all of that and didn't get spoiled. The teaser, then the main trailer was all I needed to get hyped. But no spoiler tags on the social media sites. The movie isn't even released yet. Geeze, let people see the movie at least on opening weekend before posting that nonsense everywhere. At least here you have spoiler tags and it is your fault to click on them. Of course others have done this in different movie threads for some stupid reason. Looking at you with a third eye @Stront!
What a great attitude.

Do also you decide when spoilers are allowed?
Yeah, that should be a ban. I got a month for something I still haven't figured out and people still get warnings. I didn't get to talk back! I would like the universe where I only got the two weeks!

Last edited:
I don’t know if Kevin Feige got #MeTooed and is on his way out, but Disney basically gave Sam Raimi $200 million to make EVIL DEAD 4.

If cameos and fanservice are your thing, stick to NO WAY HOME (DR. STRANGE’s are kind of disappointing.) If you want a metal, horror-soaked rollercoaster with a Director’s signature flair, MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS is 5/5. Makes most of the MCU films of the past decade feel like flat, made for TV movies.

Finally back. Expectations were high cause of those awesome trailers. Well...

First of all, this thread should be called "Victor in the Multiverse of Madness." Dude has entered every stage of sanity since I last entered. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is not a spoiler, but Feige did confirm on the red carpet that Sylvie took the man in charge out in Loki, which lead to Strange being able to open up the multiverse in NWH. Those events lead to this movie. Glad to see that was confirmed.

Sure glad I didn't. Plenty of people wanting to spoil the movie though, here and on FB/Twitter/Youtube. Hell even Marvel was showing too much of their own movie in the latest trailers. Feige even mentioned that on the red carpet!

Glad I navigated all of that and didn't get spoiled. The teaser, then the main trailer was all I needed to get hyped. But no spoiler tags on the social media sites. The movie isn't even released yet. Geeze, let people see the movie at least on opening weekend before posting that nonsense everywhere. At least here you have spoiler tags and it is your fault to click on them. Of course others have done this in different movie threads for some stupid reason. Looking at you with a third eye @Stront!

Yeah, that should be a ban. I got a month for something I still haven't figured out and people still get warnings. I didn't get to talk back! I would like the universe where I only got the two weeks!
I agree with your sentiments here. As I posted before:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree with your sentiments here. As I posted before:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Thanks for reading my thoughts on the film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyone else find this look kind of funny? I lol'd a little.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn the movie clips are all over Youtube :horror

WHOA! Cumberbatch totally spilled the beans on Jimmy Fallon about a certain rumor. Watch at the 4:40 mark LOLOL!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I am team Matticus on this one not team Victor.

Holy crap SW is a freaking beast in this!

I was not expecting them to go there but they went full force with her.

I am now perfectly fine for not getting my preferred cameo because Scarlet Witch would’ve just
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh music sucked.

I fully support Victor’s desires for his MCU BUT there are more normies in the world than Victors and the MCU is built to suck money out of normies wallets not feed Victor’s funny book addiction lol

Holy crap SW is a freaking beast in this!

I was not expecting them to go there but they went full force with her.

I am now perfectly fine for not getting my preferred cameo because Scarlet Witch would’ve just
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh music sucked.

I fully support Victor’s desires for his MCU BUT there are more normies in the world than Victors and the MCU is built to suck money out of normies wallets not feed Victor’s funny book addiction lol
Hahaha I do feel like this will be a polarizing film though. More casual fans (or fans geared towards more of the MCU than the books) will probably like this.

TBH, I liked this more than NWH.

Always vote Team Matticus

2deaecf568bd46a27578028effa882a0e5-leo-toast-10.w710.gif

He has some strange figure wants from characters that most people have never heard of. Ah, Veeeetoooor. :lol
Hahaha I do feel like this will be a polarizing film though. More casual fans (or fans geared towards more of the MCU than the books) will probably like this.

TBH, I liked this more than NWH.
I've listened to people leaving the theater, read comments online and this is a divisive film. I just watch Cumberbatch in these interviews and he just doesn't seem that excited about it. More so than other actor doing promotional tours.
This film was incredibly underwhelming all around. Pretty disappointing.
I see comments all over the spectrum. Sad, cause I wanted my boy Strange to really hit it with his sequel after his big appearances in Infinity War/Endgame and NWH.

I hated this movie. It was really just another army of darkness without Ash. I did like scarlet witch though. The illuminati was also fine.

The plot can basically be gathered in the first 3 or 5 minutes of the movie, then it has to claw its way back up the next 2 hours.

The ending is also a letdown the post credits are the worst since spiderman homecoming, CA talking about disappointment.

Back