• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware of Buyer (attom44)!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
This guy has been ignoring all my PM.

he said he wanted to buy my Hulk Comm from me , doing a payment plan.

i said sure, lets do a plan that fits you...so we agreed on doing a 3 month plan, payment to be paid on
the 7th of every month.

so i went ahead and mark the item as sold, now guess what?...the guy is not responding to my PMs..

I'm pissed because this guy wasted my time, i was holding it for him for weeks and this is the thanks i get.
i sold a couple of stuff here with no problems before.

so i'm just letting you guys know, i wouldn't sell or buy from this guy ever again.

His NAME

attom44 known as Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bro for the info. I knew it had to be bad when I see a call out in the threads it always means someone is pissed.

Last edited:
Thats why you shouldnt hold anything for anyone. Not everyone on this forum can be trusted like a family member.

I had no problem selling an item to Atom44. Sorry to hear about your deal, but no need for a thread in the sales section.

Leave him neutral feedback if that is what you feel is appropriate.

I had no problem selling an item to Atom44. Sorry to hear about your deal, but no need for a thread in the sales section.

Leave him neutral feedback if that is what you feel is appropriate.
:exactly: :goodpost:

I am assuming that the first payment was due 7th June?, if that is the case then this thead and it's comments may be a little premature considering it is now only the 9th June. Not everyone visits the Forum or goes online daily.
I'm sorry you may have experienced a problem but this thread is not necessary, neither is avoiding the language filter :nono.

Letting others know if a problem occurs with an indivual is a good things and if someone is a 'flaky' seller or buyer then by all means leave them Neutral feedback in the FB thread, that's why it is there. So go here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68175

...and leave a post explaining why you are giving them that rating, their FB will then be updated by Jen or myself.
x :peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back