Better Class of Criminal Diorama final (update photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gothamcityboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello mate

I would like to share little project done by me and my friend from scale_masterpiece, its my first thread by the way so please be gentle .. :wink1:

its been years since i really want to create one of the scene from dark knight, and I think its probably one of the best scene throughout the entire movie.

JOKER_burning_money_3_0600_zps17989b13.jpg

"this town deserves a better class of criminal" ... can get any better than this except joker eulogy from batman animated series
but enough with the chit chat...

so here's the thing, Finally with a big help from my friend we start to prints lots and lots money in 1/6 scale, its a pain in the *ss to be honest but its worth it.

photo4_zpsd9dcf22c.jpg

monydio_zpsa6ac5c99.jpg

for the diorama dimension is about 47cm x 25cm x 40cm, we are trying to bring up the concept of old factory but still need to do lots of paint and light up effect for the burn out the money

draftdio_zps6f4f9748.jpg

i will update the progress later this day, but any thought or idea for this dio i will be much appreciate

cheers mate

update diorama

photo34_zps4925dc13.jpg

photo24_zps3c543b2a.jpg

Update photos (final dio)

IMG_0457_zps4d4a937f.jpg

IMG_0460_zpsb50545ff.jpg

IMG_0465_zps7491950d.jpg

IMG_0459_zps263e9db0.jpg

Re: Better Class of Criminal Diorama

Awesome idea. I've always thought that scene would make a good display and thought about doing it myself. Printing and taping all those tiny bills together has always kept me from doing it though. Looking forward to seeing the final result.

Awesome idea. I've always thought that scene would make a good display and thought about doing it myself. Printing and taping all those tiny bills together has always kept me from doing it though. Looking forward to seeing the final result.

Thank you for check in mate.. Yup printing and taping is really lots of work. I will post some pics fot the fire effect
Cheers

almost 80% done with the light up function just need to address little details for the walls diorama and base :wink1:
photo15_zps1c54adb1.jpg

Wow that really turned out well. Normally any kind of fire/flame effects look pretty cheesy to me but damn that looks great.

thank you mate, its been years since i want wo create this dio... :)

Wow that really turned out well. Normally any kind of fire/flame effects look pretty cheesy to me but damn that looks great.

thank you mate, just need to paint a detail in wall and base I will upload the better pic the finish dio

Back