Better Call Saul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weakest let down episode of the season so far IMO.I thought Kim would go after him,they should have never turned it over to Jimmy.He can't get a sentence out without flubbing.But the battery in the pocket thing was supposed to be the clincher and Jimmy really needed to have Chuck explode.But he didn't.Just looked mildly mad in front of everyone.And that was supposed to be enough I guess.It was milk toast at best.. he's like that always.
The way those Judges kowtowed to him throughout, I don't think it even matters.

I got rid of Direct TV....I'm like 3 episodes behind. I'll have to wait for Netflix. :(

I heard it was awesome! :rock

Yeah I would never of thought at the beginning of the series that they would of been able to create all these side stories that a person would be interested in.
Kim, Howard, HHM, Frank and of course Jimmy. So much going on and I wonder what's going to happen to Kim the most right now. Hope Jimmy doesn't take her down some how.

Damn, I must've blanked out, what was going on with Kim's storyline? I just remember

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cool thanks, I do remember that part. I thought I had missed something else from the sound of some of the comments here, haha

I don't see Jimmy ever being a lawyer again at this point, when he can practice again, he'll be all Saul Goodman. So yeah, something has to happen to Kim between now and Breaking Bad as she was never brought up. Jimmy either does something that makes her leave his life or she dies. I don't see any other options, but Breaking Bad has always thought outside the box, so we could be in for a surprise there.

Am I correct to assume this show will basically end with Walter coming to Saul or do they plan do to a season or so of Breaking Bad's run from Saul's side?

Kim going away one way or the other seems too predictable.

What if she decided to stick with Jimmy and we see they are still together in the last episode?

If anything the series must end with present day Jimmy doing something else besides working at Cinnabon. More black and white brooding sounds super boring.

They have been showing bits of Saul's life post-Breaking Bad, I think they'll have Walter and Saul meet and then jump to the future to give us some closure to what happens to him, since we have Breaking Bad to tell us of the happenings after that encounter.

I was watching an interview with Bob Odenkirk and he said they are going to show what Jimmy is up after breaking bad. He said its going to be interesting.
So basically when they catch up to breaking bad there going to jump to just after that .

This show is yawnsville.

None of the drug dealer stuff is interesting or compelling cause we already know how it all started and how it all ends up thanks to Breaking Bad.

This season there were exactly two good episodes: the one where they humiliate Chuck in the courtroom, and last week's where Jimmy ruins that old lady's life.

So that means eight hours of filler. Eight hours of watching guys pull cars apart piece by piece, destroy rooms in their house, practice dropping pills into a pocket. I know they're trying to be artistic but it just came off to me as dull and way too try-hard.

This week once again turns Jimmy back into the super nice guy hero he's been since day one. We know he eventually ends up as a scumbag but they just can't commit to it. He turned down all that money just to make things right with the old lady. He's the perfect boyfriend. He even tried to make up with his brother.

In BB, he had intimate knowledge of a vast criminal network. He's no closer to that than when this show started three years ago. They've wasted too much time meandering. We're supposed to believe he gets all that knowledge and experience, not to mention three ex-wives, and a complete lack of morals to the point where he doesn't care if people get murdered, all in the span of a year or two?

I love Bob Odenkirk but this show is painfully dull. This season was by far more self-indulgent than the first two.

Can Saul Goodman show up in season four please?

Think about it. Kim wasn't in Breaking Bad.

I've heard Gilligan mention that we're not sure if she's around in Breaking Bad. You don't see Saul's home life. And, Saul wouldn't mention a girlfriend, wife or ex to Walt or Mike ... two dangerous men. So, her fate is up in the air ... at least a bit. Her presence as a cared-for ex might actually explain why he left at the end. To protect her from the consequences of his actions.

SnakeDoc

Back