Betomatali Customization advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelonghalloween

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I just bought a Betomatali Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger head sculpt on eBay and just wanted to know if anyone has any tips as to where I can find the best hair to use for the Michael Myers head sculpt. Both sculpts are unpainted resin heads. The Myers head sculpt has no hair but a gap where you can add your own. I've done this before on a previous Myers custom but did not really care for the type of hair I used. As for the Freddy Krueger sculpt I was wondering if anyone has any painting advice/tutorials on how to get it as close as possible to the Beto paint job.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Those are recasts you bought my friend. Next time please try and contact Beto or some of the veteran Side Show Freaks for help finding the authentic sculpts or follow the many threads that are on these boards.

Sorry I have been out of the game but who is recasting Betos stuff I knew about Q but how did someone get Freddy and Myers what the hell

I believe it continues to be Q. The important thing is to continue and support the artists so that they can continue and make great product. Buy from Beto or reputable SSF members.

yeah he is a pain in he *** seriously. I wanted a beto remake voorhees for years and finally im getting one off beto even though i could have got one off that loser for like half the price. hes a piece of **** who floods the market with his knock offs and makes the sculpts people paid top dollar for the original beto ones go down in value because they are common even if 90% are recasts

seriously he was sold so many magbug myers sculpts it makes me so angry

So who is this Q person? I know I'm part of the problem but I've always wanted a Beto piece though never could afford one. I of course will credit Beto whenever anyone asks and also point out it is a recast. My hope is it was a recast Beto was informed of and asked about before being made. Unfortunately I highly doubt that's the case.

No Beto and Q are not friends reguradless of what he says he is cutting deals with members on here to get Beto pieces well all of the top artist on here and making recast and selling them on eBay he is just trying to make money off of others hard work you should leave him negative feedback for lying and saying they are Beto pieces

Normally I hate to leave negative feedback in fear of getting it back from them. But I'm an artist myself and I'd hate it if someone was taking my work without my permission and profiting off it, So I'm gonna make an exception

Normally I hate to leave negative feedback in fear of getting it back from them. But I'm an artist myself and I'd hate it if someone was taking my work without my permission and profiting off it, So I'm gonna make an exception

As a buyer. He cant leave u negative feedback anymore that changed awhile ago. He either leaves u positive or nothing

Leave him a negative and say it was a recast of botos piece. Ppl need to know its a fake

I just looked how did Q get the Freddy part 2 heads oh man I hate that guy

Another one to watch is diver I sold a bunch of sculpt too a guy on eBay who recasted them and then filled a complaint because he damaged the paint on the sculpts so I had to refund him and take back the damaged sculpts which I now have to repaint :( turns out it was diver!

Not happy!

As for Q he has a lot of beto stuff how the hell did he even get fluffy and the Joker clothes set! Before I was a boardie I bought some sculpts off him not knowing what a recast was then I contacted beto and he told me what a recast was....... Wasn't happy that I spent that money in the end I ended up paying beto for a painted ash head still not arrived but I'll be like a kid at Christmas when it does. Main thing is we don't support them but instead support Beto like wise for the other sculpters.

Last edited:
Another one to watch is diver I sold a bunch of sculpt too a guy on eBay who recasted them and then filled a complaint because he damaged the paint on the sculpts so I had to refund him and take back the damaged sculpts which I now have to repaint :( turns out it was diver!

Not happy!

As for Q he has a lot of beto stuff how the hell did he even get fluffy and the Joker clothes set! Before I was a boardie I bought some sculpts off him not knowing what a recast was then I contacted beto and he told me what a recast was....... Wasn't happy that I spent that money in the end I ended up paying beto for a painted ash head still not arrived but I'll be like a kid at Christmas when it does. Main thing is we don't support them but instead support Beto like wise for the other sculpters.

Never heard of diver who is he? Whats his ebay name? He sounds like a dodgy barstard! Can't believe he did that to u

Never heard of diver who is he? Whats his ebay name? He sounds like a dodgy barstard! Can't believe he did that to u

Diver4 is the old school recaster... guys been on for years and recasts anything and everything. Although generally I haven't seen much of the custom items recast, usually heads from grey market figures.

I just bought a Betomatali Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger head sculpt on eBay and just wanted to know if anyone has any tips as to where I can find the best hair to use for the Michael Myers head sculpt. Both sculpts are unpainted resin heads. The Myers head sculpt has no hair but a gap where you can add your own. I've done this before on a previous Myers custom but did not really care for the type of hair I used. As for the Freddy Krueger sculpt I was wondering if anyone has any painting advice/tutorials on how to get it as close as possible to the Beto paint job.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Going back to your original question, since you have and intend to use these sculpts, lamb's hair works well as an imitation of real hair at this scale.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/M00128-MOR...621?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ecc2ad0b5

I'm sure if his stuff was garbage he would have bad feedback. Ask him for a refund!

Back