Action Figure Betomatali and Lupita presents...Original Concept Classic Monsters!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which "monster" you want to rise first?

• Frankenstein

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Mummy

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Dracula

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Phantom Of The Opera

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Gill Man

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Zombie

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have their Fluffy, so I bet a hairy werewolf would be awesome.

I want a Zombie also, but I have lots of them. (But I would buy more.)

I have a resin Monster Squad Gillman and I would love to see a Betomatali and Lupita Gillman 1/6 version.

Uhm....holy crap. I just looked at that auction. When did the prices on these figures go this high? I have mine languishing in a box. i think I paid $55 for it new.

I think Phibes and a couple (if not all) of the Dark Shadow figures have been steadily increasing in value since the sold out. Phibes though seems to sell the highest, and deservedly so as he's a great figure.

I think Phibes and a couple (if not all) of the Dark Shadow figures have been steadily increasing in value since the sold out. Phibes though seems to sell the highest, and deservedly so as he's a great figure.

I knew the DS figures were to the moon. The Zuni is certtainly fickle. Last year he was only going for about $60 again. Now he's through the roof as well.

Re: Betomatali and Lupita presents...Classic Monsters!!

As I said"]I would love to see Dr Frankenstein (Karloff, Rathbone and Colin Clive). Overlooked!
Also Ygor."

Also we can use lots of labratory equipment. Do some scientists with
tables, test tubes, scalpels, generators and etc....

All you really need for a decent Clive Frankenstein would be the sculpt. Most of the outfit can be taken from the Young Frankenstein figure and then you just need some hands and a decent body. I tried, but my sculpt was not so good... but its one I've thought about revisiting as I think I could do a better job since I've had more experience.

I would personally like to see the Gill Man. The others are just humans with makeup.. the Gill Man is an entire creature/suit.

Back