Bethesda Reveals 'Dishonored' Launch Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a really hard time putting this game down last night after a few hours of play. Very entertaining so far and great looking graphics, plays silky smooth as well.

Went ahead and bought a used copy off eBay. Saved myself $20...so I love that. Should be here by the weekend. :yess: I'm really looking forward to playing this. RE6 is going to have to be on the back burner for awhile.

just finished the game.
for all the fans of stealth like myself this is a must but if you dont have the patience and you just want to go guns blazing this game wont be for you.

I played the pc version and it looked amazing.
the lighting is spectacular in this game.
glad I payed it.

Unlocked all the achievements in two play throughs. Great game. Guess it's back to Skyrim.

:rock Nice.

~~If you go back to replay missions you don't have the unlocked powers? If you create a new game can you do mission select, or are you stuck going through the entire game again?? There's only a couple missions that I need to go back through and get the paintings, relics, and no detections. I plan on replaying it anyways, but I'd prefer to not have to concentrate on searching for the items again if I don't have to.

I did my first playthrough with high chaos. Now I'm working on the no detection/no kills achievement. I'm about to start mission 8 so almost done. Really loving this game.

:rock Nice.

~~If you go back to replay missions you don't have the unlocked powers? If you create a new game can you do mission select, or are you stuck going through the entire game again?? There's only a couple missions that I need to go back through and get the paintings, relics, and no detections. I plan on replaying it anyways, but I'd prefer to not have to concentrate on searching for the items again if I don't have to.

I think it works like...if you go to mission select it works off your last previous play through, and you return to the first autosave of that mission, and you will have everything you had up until that point during your play through. If you hit new game all those autosaves are gone.

i finished this today for the second time, did the Ghost/shadow/ clean hands/flesh and steel achievements was fun. I havn't played a games story more than once since MGS4 on ps3.

It's story was solid as where its mechanics, apart from blink that really bugged me at times. The only other thing that bugs me is all runes/bone charms/ paintings need to be collected on one run, so im going to go for them on my 3rd run aswell as high chaos.

Finished with clean hands. :yess: Really am enjoying this game. I'm going to play it one more time and try to get the remaining achievements I need. But my poor eyes need a break for a day so hopefully this week I'll have it completed.

Wouldn't it be cool, if Hot Toys did a Corvo? With the mask and all the awesome gadgets....that would be cool.

Just got this game this morning. So far I just finished the sewer mission and killed about half of the enemies, lol.
I think I tried playing through those first 2 levels too quickly. I am sure this game will be getting a second run to try and not kill so many people in order to get the good ending.
So far I think this game is cool...not amazing to me so far but still a cool game nonetheless.

Back