Bethesda Reveals 'Dishonored' Launch Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting for this game for a while now. At first I thought it was a mix between Assassin's Creed and Bio Shock. So far it's getting some favorable reviews:
https://kotaku.com/5949978/eight-ga...the-shadows-to-set-their-sights-on-dishonored

I don't understand the lack of love for this? Only 3 pages while mediocre titles get all the attention. I fear if people don't start supporting games like this we will continue to see constant sequels of the same old crap.

I'm going 360. These types of games almost always play better on 360 than PS3 (plus, I prefer the controller as well).

Got this for PC, it's really fun. It also loads ridiculously fast, like 1 second load times.

Yeah I read that in one of the reviews. They mentioned that the entire world is seamless so there won't be any noticeable load times.
I'll have to wait until this weekend to crack it open as I'm still struggling to complete God of War Ghost of Sparta. If I don't finish it now I doubt I will ever get around to it.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

I don't understand the lack of love for this? Only 3 pages while mediocre titles get all the attention. I fear if people don't start supporting games like this we will continue to see constant sequels of the same old crap.

I agree. Unfortunately if its not Gears of War, Call of Duty, or Assassins Creed games won't get much love. But, every review I've seen on this game has been extremely favorable for it.
- I'm getting it for the PS3 as its been my default console for a long time. If I wast afraid of my 360 setting the building on fire I would play more on it. It's so late into the console lifecycle I can't force myself to buy another one when I know I'll be itching for the next-gen ones next year.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Remember, remember! The fifth of November.

Crap!! what's that from!?! V for Vendetta?

Ain't that the sad truth! Rayman Origins sold half as much as it should have.... gamers these days... :(

Like resident evil 6?

Like resident evil 6?

That's one of them. People will by anything because of the name. Like all of the subpar Star Wars games that I refuse to buy.

Take RE 6. I'm sure it has some good qualities. But take RE out of the name and call it something different. Would people still play it?

I know people that would play COD Zombie mode non stop. I would tell them all the time to buy Left for Dead. They wouldn't do it. God forbid another game be better than COD.

Yeah, it's the Dude-Bros that blindly worship COD, GoW, Madden, Halo, etc. that are turning gaming into Hollywood where it's all about "box office" spectacle and instant record sales more than anything else. I'm sad that the Assassin's Creed franchise is among them now, but at least Ubisoft still pushes the envelope with each release from that series.

Thing is, I like a lot of games from all those franchises too, but they overshadow everything else way too much now.

Yeah, it's the Dude-Bros that blindly worship COD, GoW, Madden, Halo, etc. that are turning gaming into Hollywood where it's all about "box office" spectacle and instant record sales.

Thing is, I like a lot of games from those franchises too, but they overshadow everything else way too much now.

Oh I like them as well. But I don't turn a blind eye to other quality games. From a business perspective you have to make what people are buying as well. So I understand where the companies are coming from too.

I just hope this games gets it's due recognition.

Oh I like them as well. But I don't turn a blind eye to other quality games. From a business perspective you have to make what people are buying as well. So I understand where the companies are coming from too.

I just hope this games gets it's due recognition.

:lecture:exactly:

Back