Betelgeuse.. Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!! by betomatali

I love the purple suit, and the trenchcoat suit whit the guide cap, and the spikes, and the cowboy suit!! but i go for the black and white suit, the showtime suit.

That is what I expected to be honest Beto.

Obviously it is also best to go with the majority.

Beto will painted sculpts alone be made available?

I love the purple suit, and the trenchcoat suit whit the guide cap, and the spikes, and the cowboy suit!! but i go for the black and white suit, the showtime suit.

can we get the shrunken head-------

Wow so many people want this. My best guess is this newbie doesn't have a shot at getting on the list.

:gah:

Looks like you're going to need to make more than 10.

Too much Goodness!! Lol, Beto released the.....
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqC_m3yUDU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

That is what I expected to be honest Beto.

Obviously it is also best to go with the majority.

Beto will painted sculpts alone be made available?

hi amigo!! belive me "go whit the majority" is not an option for me i go for the black and white suite because is MY (and Lupita) favorite suit, If i were a "go whit the majory" guy I would be working in very different projects. I really enjoy make the 1/6 figures because I make figures I want to have in my personal collection! sorry but no plans for loose heads painted or unpainted for the moment. by the way try to join gmail chat i dont use messenger anymore
regards!!

Last edited:

Looks like you're going to need to make more than 10.

I sure hope so, this one is looking to be a pre-order blood bath if there are only going to be 10 available! I better live in the custom creations, interest section!

hi amigo!! belive me "go whit the majority" is not an option for me i go for the black and white suite because is MY (and Lupita) favorite suit, If i were a "go whit the majory" guy I would be working in very different projects. I really enjoy make the 1/6 figures because I make figures I want to have in my personal collection! sorry but no plans for loose heads painted or unpainted for the moment. by the way try to join gmail chat i dont use messenger anymore
regards!!

:goodpost: This is gonna be a mad fight for BJ! :panic:

Just make sure you don't bring a knife to a gunfight Homie!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dIBL4tYQPI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Would kicking and screaming improve my chances of getting on this list?

:banghead

I got funds ready for:

1) Pee Wee
2) Space balls DH
3) TMNT

and if I can get on the list

BeetleJuice!!!!

:gah: :panic:

Last edited:

Beto, just put me on the list for your next 20 figures.

Back