BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I noticed you have the wonderwoman pf does it fit in a normal spaced besta cab? Thanks

Phew, already got modern age batman ready to go in my new cabinets when I pick them up on Friday next week and this is my newest edition. Just need Superman now for the holy trinity

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

119ec7a811a4cadde30b115576e2abcd.jpg

We just moved into a new house and I'm starting to get things set up again. A word of advice: if you are planning on putting your Besta cabinets on carpet, buy some legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question...I see so many wonderful collections, however, is there a reason that some many here don't buy glass shelves for their Bestas? Are they fragile?

Question...I see so many wonderful collections, however, is there a reason that some many here don't buy glass shelves for their Bestas? Are they fragile?

I've never used the full size glass shelf but I do have the half size glass shelves in my display. I like it because it allows me to display and see more figures in each area and I feel like it keeps each section a little brighter as opposed to using standard black shelves.

Its hard to see it in this picture but I promise you its there :lol

AvengerDisplay.jpg

The glass doesn't hold as much weight as the wooden shelves, they are ok for lighter stuff like hottoys but I wouldn't risk them with heavy statues.

You are limited on adjusting the shelves with the glass doors. There are more taller statues out there now, which the glass door may not frame around.

Also the extra weight may not be ideal for some who have their displays upstairs room.

Sorry if this is redundant, but has anyone seen the shelf pegs on the Besta tv unit versus the standard pegs that come with the shelves themselves? They seem more secure but are a ***** to get the shelf in place.

I can't wait to get some new Besta's. I may go get them this month but will have to wait to put them together. I still have my old Billy's and I hate to lose the money on em but shipping would be impossible.

Question for all the besta owners. Is it possible to order a new back to my 3 high besta? I have brown cabinets but I think it would be nice to order a white backing to make my pieces pop. Any owners have experience with acquiring new parts or replacements parts through IKEA?

Question for all the besta owners. Is it possible to order a new back to my 3 high besta? I have brown cabinets but I think it would be nice to order a white backing to make my pieces pop. Any owners have experience with acquiring new parts or replacements parts through IKEA?

I just painted my back panels white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back