BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have pics like the one a couple of posts before , but with black instead of white Glassvik doors ? And how big is the frame compared to Vassbo?

Does anyone have pics like the one a couple of posts before , but with black instead of white Glassvik doors ? And how big is the frame compared to Vassbo?

I can supply you with some photos of 2 Besta Cubes I put on my wall at the weekend with the black Glassvik doors as soon as I get home from work in a few hours. Was a tad apprehensive about changing from the Tombo doors (discontinued) to these, but, they look so much more professional and stylish compared to the tombo doors in my opinion.

As promised:

Please excuse the fingerprints, looking for some decent door handles. They may not be everybody's cup of tea with the black border, but I find them very professional.

I totally agree. Looks great man. My only prob is that my Batman PF & Superman PF at 25 inches in height may not bode well for this style. Still look great though.

Those look great. I personally never liked the tombo so I went with Vassabo. If I was making the decision today I think I'd chose the black glassvik.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look a lot better than i thought. Thanks a lot!!
Do you mind taking one more pic at night with the lights on please?

Didn't you get the 'push to open' gadgets GG. £5 a pair seems pretty steep but nice feel.

Nice but still prefer the Vassbo finish.

Did you get the IM LSB from Zavvi?

Hmmmm....not bad. Thanks for sharing.

Now I'm just not certain if I prefer white or black.

I have to admit that I like the look but I'm going to run into the same problems some guys were having with the Tombo's in that some pieces are so tall that I'll have to move shelves up and down and then everything will be off. So I guess until there is a full length glass door from IKEA (or I construct one myself), I'll be doorless.

Just finished putting everything together! I'll try to post some pics this weekend.

NoqfJaT.jpg

Back