Best VADER statue ever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best VADER statue ever

• Sideshow Vader Premium Format

Votes: 33 24.3%
  • Sideshow Vader 12 inch

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • Sideshow Vader Bronze

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Attakus Vader 1

Votes: 38 27.9%
  • Attakus Vader 2

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Noble Studio Vader Bronze 1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cinemaquette Vader

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • Gentle Giant Vader

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Gentle Giant Vader (Kneel Down)

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • Gentle Giant Vader (Chrome)

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
I voted for the SS Vader, its my fav. however, Ive always wanted the Attakus pose 1...But for the price the CM is going to be I might get the Attakus and something else...

Cinemaquette Vader by a mile...then the first Koto Vader vinyl statue.

I own 6 of the vader's on your list and the initial version from attakus beats all of them..by far.

The first Attakus Vader for me.

A close runner up for the Sideshow PF and the Cinemaquette ones.

12" Vader isn't a statue, idiots.

And Attakus and Sideshow's Vader sculpts are not accurate enough.

The holy grail is, was and remains for all eternity ATTAKUS Vader #1!!!
bow.gif

yes but many people got 12 inch vader and I think they want to see 12 inch vader on this pool genius :yess:

Are you a moron? You concede that it's not a statue, yet you still ask the question using the term "statue" instead of, say, "collectible"? Why didn't you include the Darth Vader kubrick or RAH? Those are well liked toys.

This thread is :Flush.

12" Vader isn't a statue, idiots.

And Attakus and Sideshow's Vader sculpts are not accurate enough.

Are you a moron? You concede that it's not a statue, yet you still ask the question using the term "statue" instead of, say, "collectible"? Why didn't you include the Darth Vader kubrick or RAH? Those are well liked toys.

This thread is :Flush.

<a href = "https://piv.pivpiv.dk/">Joker</a> :)

Yes some vader pics please and one more think about vader 12 inch maybe its not a statue but statue means also full body piece and it is nice to see sideshow vader 12 inch here on this pool:exactly:

Last edited:
Yes some vader pics please and one more think about vader 12 inch maybe its not a statue but statue means also full body piece and it is nice to see sideshow vader 12 inch here on this pool,thanks gtj:exactly:

I agree I'm happy to see here a 12 inch and also if goqh wrote "collectible" then its possibilities are countless here are maximum 10 :cuckoo:

heard there's a new vader pf coming out from esb. anyone got a peek yet?

i think the best vader pose has to just have him standing regal, both hands to his side or partly tucked on his belt. just a regular museum pose. when a guy is that powerful he can choke you without laying a finger on you, then you dont need to see him with his weapon out. he only draws his saber out when he's confronted by a jedi anyway, most time in the films people just see him standing still. and that should be enough to instill fear to anyone around him.

and you especially dont need to see him in some superhero pose with his cape blowing like how it's done by koto. he's vader, not some kungfu fighting gimp.

Back