Best Queen Alien Statue???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abnpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm more into the the "predator scene" but have always wanted a nice Alien Queen statue for the collection.. I saw a few kickass Queens from sabres collection. (Awesome collection man, unreal! :monkey1)

Any suggestions?

I'm more into the the "predator scene" but have always wanted a nice Alien Queen statue for the collection.. I saw a few kickass Queens from sabres collection. (Awesome collection man, unreal! :monkey1)

Any suggestions?

1. Sideshow bust
  2. Palisades Signature series statue

You can't go wrong with those.

1. Sideshow bust
  2. Palisades Signature series statue

You can't go wrong with those.

definitely , theres also a nice bust that palisades made , I actually think theres one for sale no here somewhere , I used to have one.
Its an awesome sculpt but the paint app is not so great.

definitely , theres also a nice bust that palisades made , I actually think theres one for sale no here somewhere , I used to have one.
Its an awesome sculpt but the paint app is not so great.

TAY!!!!! Thanks for the shoutout man! lol

I saw these in sabres bucket and was like WHOA... :monkey5

G.jpg

iii.jpg

Wonder how much that one goes for!

No problem about the shoutout man !.
I haven't a clue how much those queens go for. To be honest I don't think I have ever even seen them , there look like kits to me.
We will have to ask him next time hes on.

No problem about the shoutout man !.
I haven't a clue how much those queens go for. To be honest I don't think I have ever even seen them , there look like kits to me.
We will have to ask him next time hes on.

Yep, they're both model kits.

The first one is the Halcyon Queen. You can pick that one up pretty easy for about $50 on eBay.

The second one is made by Kaiyodo. It's a bit more rare, so expect to pay close to $100 for that one.

Both are 1:12 scale and require assembly and painting.

And thanks for the compliment ABNPREDATOR.
Here's a pic of the Sig Series Queen. I HIGHLY recommend this one. It's a fantastic statue.

ll.jpg

The Sideshow 1/4th scale bust is the best Alien Queen piece out there ftm !
It's amazing.

IMG_2489%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_2506%20(Medium).jpg

Yep, they're both model kits.

The first one is the Halcyon Queen. You can pick that one up pretty easy for about $50 on eBay.

The second one is made by Kaiyodo. It's a bit more rare, so expect to pay close to $100 for that one.

Both are 1:12 scale and require assembly and painting.

And thanks for the compliment ABNPREDATOR.
Here's a pic of the Sig Series Queen. I HIGHLY recommend this one. It's a fantastic statue.

ll.jpg

Wow that one is pretty sweet! On these model kits that need to be painted, do they come with directions on how/what colors to use to paint them? Or are you kinda on your own?

without doubt the bust of sideshow is very good , but for me the statue that takes all applause is owned by " gruson " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chew:banana:D:monkey5

Wow that one is pretty sweet! On these model kits that need to be painted, do they come with directions on how/what colors to use to paint them? Or are you kinda on your own?

The Halcyon Queen kit does come with a "how to" set of directions. But it's pretty basic.

If you're not sure how to, you may want to have someone else build and paint it for you.

The Halcyon Queen kit does come with a "how to" set of directions. But it's pretty basic.

If you're not sure how to, you may want to have someone else build and paint it for you.

In that case, thanks for the heads up bro. I probably would have gotten frustrated and made my Queen a permanent fixture in my wall... :rotfl

The more and more I look at all of these Queens, I am starting to fal in love with that 1:4 Sideshow Alien Queen... Unreal piece of work! Now I just gotta figure out how to afford it...

Back