Best/most accurate 1/6th scale figure produced?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5x10

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a limited collection so I can't speak to a majority of 1/6th scale figures
Top 3 in my collection are ed 209, dx09 Keaton bats, and the dx13 arny terminator
Top goes to terminator, feel like ht mass produced a custom/accurate figure

What say you?

I guess this should be answered by super hardcore fans of the figure. If I had to pick, the Reeve Supes and Keaton Bats are pretty up there in terms of accuracy.

I think the Blitzway Carlito is going to give most figures a run for their money.

HT godfather and HT jack sparrow DX. They make non collectors stop and say "wow".

jack_bauer_new.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know who I can contact to Order Highly Detailed Customized 1:6 scale figures of my favorite Actors and Actresses. Who and How can I contact IMINIME and RAINMAN I couldn't find any of their websites or contact info. anywhere. Please help. Also open for any suggetions on other Customizing companies who deal with this type of work. Thank you once again.

Avi Datta

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know who I can contact to Order Highly Detailed Customized 1:6 scale figures of my favorite Actors and Actresses. Who and How can I contact IMINIME and RAINMAN I couldn't find any of their websites or contact info. anywhere. Please help. Also open for any suggetions on other Customizing companies who deal with this type of work. Thank you once again.

Avi Datta

Well I Iminime's website isn't eactly secret - https://www.iminime.net/

Back