Best lights for 24' tall shelves/ will led strips be enough?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5x10

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently picked up 2 cabinets, each with 2, 24' shelves(thrift store, $50 for the pair!)
They also have glass doors if that matters in lighting choice
I'm afraid if I mount my ikea led dioders under each shelf, there will not be enough light to display the figures, as they will be standing about 10 inches from the light source

What lights do you all recommend for good lighting with that type of height

I will probably use the dioder on the bottom, near the figure bases

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Dioders are the best way to go! I used them in my bestas with no problems at all. I also have this 32" tall and 22" wide shelf i light with dioders and it also looks great! Depending on size of the pieces on display you shouldn't have an issue. I mean if you have a giant piece that covers most of the light, you'll have issues. Also if you add glass shelves that will create problems. If you answered no to any of these questions you will be golden!

Dioders are the best way to go! I used them in my bestas with no problems at all. I also have this 32" tall and 22" wide shelf i light with dioders and it also looks great! Depending on size of the pieces on display you shouldn't have an issue. I mean if you have a giant piece that covers most of the light, you'll have issues. Also if you add glass shelves that will create problems. If you answered no to any of these questions you will be golden!

Sweet, thanks!

Back