Best In Show: Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite new Star Wars product?

• 12" Grand Admiral Thrawn EX

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Bronze Sith Statues

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • 1:1 Vader Bust

Votes: 58 47.9%
  • "Circle Is Now Complete" Diorama

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Commander Cody LSB

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Yoda & Clone PF

Votes: 35 28.9%
  • 12" AOTC Clone Trooper

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • 12" Anakin

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
The PF really has a surprise factor going for it--it's a more dynamic departure from the typical static pose in the PF line. This is more like a concept that would be done in the diorama line, and seeing it in quarter scale is pretty nifty--not to mention the light up feature.

I gotta go with the Sith bronze statues. Simple, elegant, and high end, even if they are from the prequels.

Vader 1:1 is fantastic but for the prices tag...ouch. 2nd easily goes towards the Yoda/Clone Trooper PF. Such a dynamic pose for a PF. Me likey!!

The Vader is awesome and I'd love to have it, but prices aside if I had to choose between the two I would go with Yoda and the Clone. If I had the money and space I would totally get the Vader.

Wow I figured the Vader bust would pull away and win but damn I cant believe the Cody bust only has 1 vote.

The best one: Vader 1:1
The one I MIGHT be able to afford therfor making it the best one: Yoda/Clone PF

The Vader bust is amazing...I'd rather have a Cody 1:6 scale figure, but the bust looks great.

I went with Anakin. The more I look at it, the more I'm impressed. Look forward to having him duel Assaj on my shelf...

Back