Best GG SW Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is GGs best SW statue?

• Chewbacca

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • C-3PO

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Darth Maul

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Boba Fett

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Royal Guard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clone Wars Obi-Wan

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Leia as Jabba's Slave

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters
whats the international maul look like? is there a difference between the us version? come to think about it ...whats the us version look like? lol ...i second the pictures reply

I am without my camera at the moment, but I have them all and I will get some shots ASAP.

International Maul doesn't have the cape, the US version does. I have (and prefer) the international one.

(My real favorites in the GG statue line are the Dewback and Rancor, but those are in a slightly different scaled "diorama" line and it seems they aren't under consideration in the current poll.)

I would say their best statue is Darth Maul - but Spider Darth Maul. Coolest statue I have. And what about Jabbas Throne room statue? DSC00364b.jpg

These polls are silly. It's like asking what color is the best color, or which ice cream flavor is best.
Usually, 10 peeps will have 5 opinions between them.

Yeah, noticed the time of the topic after you replied. Went too far on the pages and did not notice it was such a historical one. Sorry about that.

No worries at all!

It was funny just seeing such a large bump lol

Jabba the Hutt was the best piece that GG ever made to me.
this piece, rancor and the palace bookends + Leia slave definitly the best work from them.

Jabba the Hutt was the best piece that GG ever made to me.
this piece, rancor and the palace bookends + Leia slave definitly the best work from them.

You forget the Palace Band. I think this is the only statue there is of palace band (there was maybe bust of Max Rebo). Wish I noticed those bookends at the time I purchased the rest - they would go well with the statues.

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

But they fit well with the 1/10 Kotobukiya statues, so maybe that can be source to enrich the palace scene.
DSC00765.jpg

Back