Best Gaming Quotes and Moments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RULES OF NATURE!
ikXTROfAvSwtR.gif

great moment
Great quote.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqFFpdbZJaw[/ame]

Ive did 87 hours in the Western version and about 10 on the JP version. Good stuff

The only quote that comes to mind when I see a question like this is…

"Who the **** is Nosferatu?"

"Your grandmother!"

The Darkness 2 :lol

My favorite classic RE quote.

"Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you." - Barry Burton

And if course "Jill Sandwich" has already been mentioned. Actually everything Barry says is great! :lol

My favourite franchise for quotes is definitely Max Payne. Some of you could have guessed from my signature and avatar choice.

Max Payne
"You'd find that Lady Luck was really a hooker, and you were fresh out of cash."

"I might have laughed, if I had remembered how."

Max Payne 2
"If you think nothing can get to you, you're lying to yourself. At best, you're temporarily dead. A lightning bolt can reanimate you without a warning."

"The past is a puzzle, like a broken mirror. As you piece it together, you cut yourself, your image keeps shifting. And you change with it. It could destroy you, drive you mad. It could set you free."

"There was a blind spot in my head. A bullet shaped hole where the answers should be. Call it denial."

Max Payne 3
"I had a hole in my second favourite drinking arm..."

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product and you get what you pay for, and these chumps had paid for some angry gringo without the sensibilities to know right from wrong. Here I was about to execute this poor bastard like some dime store angel of death and I realized they were correct, I wouldn't know right from wrong if one of them was helping the poor and the other was banging my sister..."

"It's not a lake...it's an ocean" - Alan Wake

"In my Restless dreams, I see that town...Silent Hill..." - Mary (SH2)

"I was weak. That's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins... but that's all over now... I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (SH2)

I've been playing video games since the Atari and the best gaming moment I've ever had was the ending of Bioshock Infinite. Surprising, troubling, emotional and thought provoking.

in terms of quotes, anything from HK47 in Knights of the old republic is a winner

My favorite classic RE quote.

"Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you." - Barry Burton

And if course "Jill Sandwich" has already been mentioned. Actually everything Barry says is great! :lol

:goodpost::lecture

Mass Effect Series:

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honour matters."-Javik

"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. Not sure if Turian heaven is the same as yours but if this whole thing goes sideways and we both end up there...Meet me at the bar. I'm buying. And Shepard, forgive the insubordination but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this." - Garrus

"You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."-Sovereign

"Maybe you're right. Maybe we can't win this. But we'll fight you regardless! Just like we did Sovereign. Just like I'm doing now! However insignificant we may be. We will fight! We will sacrifice! And we will find a way! That's what humans do!" - Commander Shepard

BIOSHOCK INFINITE:

"Without the sinner, what need is there for a redeemer? Without sin, what grace has forgiveness?" - Lady Comstock

"Why do you ask what / when the delicious question is when? / The only difference between past and present / ...is semantics. / Lives, lived, will live. / Dies, died, will die. / If we could perceive time as it really was... / what reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed? / Like us all, Lady Comstock exists across time. / She is both alive and dead. / She perceives being both. / She finds this condition... disagreeable." - Robert and Rosalind Lutece

METAL GEAR SERIES:

"War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, war... becomes routine."-Old Snake

"We're not tools of the government or anyone else! Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at, but... At least I always fought for what I believed in..."-Gray Fox

Strange no one has bumped this thread in over a year...

This is probably my favorite video game quote, ever. Even though MW2 received a lot of flack for a short campaign, it was really well written, like something taken out of a Tom Clancy novel.

Ellie's exchange to Joel in the back of the car after leaving 'Bills Town' in the The Last of Us'.

There are so many Uncharted quotes... but..

Nathan Drake: Great, power's out, and a girl's trapped. I swear to God, if there's a Zombie around the next corner..

Chloe Frazer: The files are in his tent, and his tent is in the middle of the camp. It's like an armed compound, there are soldiers everywhere.
Nathan Drake: Well, that's why it has to be an inside job. From someone they know and trust.
Chloe Frazer: Oh, okay, I see where this is going.
Nathan Drake: I'll just need a diversion. You give me five minutes in that tent, that's all it'll take.
Chloe Frazer: Really, five minutes? Well, that's great, I won't even have to get my top off.
Nathan Drake: Chloe, I was thinking more like an explosion.
Chloe Frazer: Or that... Can be arranged.

Elena Fisher: So... On a scale of 1 to 10, how scared were you that I was gonna die?
Nathan Drake: ...4.
Elena Fisher: 4 ?
Nathan Drake: Yeah. Why? 4.
Elena Fisher: A 4... You were at least an 8.
Nathan Drake: 8?
Elena Fisher: You were a total 8.
Nathan Drake: An 8? Those guardian things were an 8...
Elena Fisher: Are you kidding me?
Nathan Drake: Yeah, those were terrifying.
Elena Fisher: Then what's a 10?
Nathan Drake: ...Clowns...
Elena Fisher: ...CLOWNS? Over my DEATH?
[Nathan answers: I... Hate clowns. I hate clowns. And Elena asks again over Nathans voice: CLOWNS...?]
Elena Fisher: My word... You thought I was dead.
[Argument both speaking at the same time about Nathan thinking Elena was dead]
Elena Fisher: Yes. Yes you did, I saw you shed tears.
[Argument stops]
Elena Fisher: You shed a bunch of them.
Nathan Drake: Tears?
Elena Fisher: Hmm, hmm.
Nathan Drake: It was raining.
Elena Fisher: [with a sarcastic laugh] No, it was not...
Nathan Drake: You were unconscious and it was RAIning...
Elena Fisher: [sarcastic laugh] It was totally sunny out, you were balling...
Nathan Drake: No it wasn't sunny, you were unconscious!
Elena Fisher: Whatever... I kept your tears in a jar. I have proof.
Nathan Drake: I'll give you 5. How's that?

Moments:
MGS1
Psycho Mantis boss fight
Rex battle
Code is on the back of the cd case

MGS3
All the easter eggs, so many.
Having to pull the trigger on the boss (Sad moment)

MGS4
Returnng to Shadow Moses and taking control of Rex (So much nostalgia)
Moving through the microwaves
The return of Big Boss!

Shadow of the Colossus
Stumbling across the first colossi

Just a few. Too many to think of now.

Back