Best Craigslist Post Ever.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were single and needed a roommate and had never seen "Single White Female" or any other movie about crazy roommates that end up psychotic and trying to kill you/taking over your identity I'd move this guy in immediately. ____ YEAH!!

i am amazed as to how something like a roommate request on craigslist has warranted so much attention... this is the 3rd time today that i have seen it.

If this guy was so awesome he wouldn't need to find a room mate. He should be able to afford a place on his own, guess he isn't so bad ass, cool and awesome.

It sounds like it was created just to get attention. Especially with the ridiculous amount of profanity. I sure as ____ wouldn't want to live with someone that swears that much.

It sounds like it was created just to get attention. Especially with the ridiculous amount of profanity. I sure as ____ wouldn't want to live with someone that swears that much.

I wouldn't either. If he is this bad when trying to impress you how bad will he be when he's in your living room.

I work with a guy that every other word is F this and F-ing that. It is annoying as hell. Good thing I only see him once a week.

If I were single and needed a roommate and had never seen "Single White Female" or any other movie about crazy roommates that end up psychotic and trying to kill you/taking over your identity I'd move this guy in immediately. ____ YEAH!!

:lol:lol:lol

Back