Best Buy Exclusive: X-Men Origins Wolverine Collectors Edition (with $50 gift card!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D4rkShaDoWz

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was reading my newspaper today and in the Best Buy ad, it had a great Wolverine Blu-Ray boxset. This Blu-Ray Collector's edition is the same as the 2 Disc BD version and includes a bust collectible and a $50 gift card to Sideshow Collectibles! This set sells for $42.99 at Best Buy.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspag...s+Wolverine&lp=4&type=product&cp=1&id=2011891

Picture5.png

Picture6.png

Go to www.bestbuy.com/wolverine for the other versions and midnight releases!

Cool, but you can still get a $50 Sideshow card with the Terminator 2 blu-ray (Skynet Edition), which I can still easily find on Best Buy store shelves, and that only costs $16-20.

But if you wanted the Wolverine movie, I guess this is a good bonus.

I was reading my newspaper today and in the Best Buy ad, it had a great Wolverine Blu-Ray boxset. This Blu-Ray Collector's edition is the same as the 2 Disc BD version and includes a bust collectible and a $50 gift card to Sideshow Collectibles! This set sells for $42.99 at Best Buy.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspag...s+Wolverine&lp=4&type=product&cp=1&id=2011891

Picture5.png

Picture6.png

Go to www.bestbuy.com/wolverine for the other versions and midnight releases!

In the paper ad, they have the sideshow link in nice bold letters. That should bring in a few hundred more customers :D

Cool, but you can still get a $50 Sideshow card with the Terminator 2 blu-ray (Skynet Edition), which I can still easily find on Best Buy store shelves, and that only costs $16-20.

But if you wanted the Wolverine movie, I guess this is a good bonus.

Do the ones currently on store shelves actually have the gift card? I got the impression that my store sold out of the ones with the gift card right away.

Do the ones currently on store shelves actually have the gift card? I got the impression that my store sold out of the ones with the gift card right away.

I found a bunch at different locations months after the original "release" even at places that sold out of them. They are definitely out there and are possibly being restocked. Just make sure to look for the sticker. Also, the exp. date on mine isn't until June next year.

I expect that it's very YMMV (your mileage may vary), but the stores in my area (Sacramento, Ca) still have the T2 BR with the Sideshow sticker on it on the shelves right now. They're there until they're gone and that's that.

In any case, the Terminator BR deal was indeed amazing. Deals like the Wolverine or Iron Man ones aren't bad, but you're paying a big premium for the bust. For me, it's not worth it since I don't have any interest in the busts.

for me these are only a waste of money, since i still have the IM and IJ giftcards that i haven't been able to use yet, because pretty much most of the stuff that ssc has on the gift card list is sh1ty.

though i might still get if i like the bust for my dvd display cases.

for me these are only a waste of money, since i still have the IM and IJ giftcards that i haven't been able to use yet, because pretty much most of the stuff that ssc has on the gift card list is sh1ty.

Isn't that the truth. It is in the gift card list because no one wants them.

I enjoyed the movie and I look forward to picking up the BR version tomorrow :banana

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully they will be around for a while, they are not at the top of my list for movies but the Wolverine does seem intincing.

Anyone have a link to the Sideshow website where they do show GC listings. I didn't know that existed?

I wish they had just a normal list of the gift card stuff, similar to the list you get when you perform a search. It's a huge pain to look through those little square pictures. A lot of times I can't tell what something is without clicking through to the product page.

I wish they had just a normal list of the gift card stuff, similar to the list you get when you perform a search. It's a huge pain to look through those little square pictures. A lot of times I can't tell what something is without clicking through to the product page.

YESS!!!!! I have to click on each of them to figure out which pieces they are talking about, HT, statue, art print, etc... :banghead

Back