Best book on Alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot all about this! When I was looking for it, I also found my Raiders of the Lost Ark and SW programs too.

Here are a few pics from the ALIEN program.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. I'm not sure how often these pop-up on ebay. I don't think they printed a lot of them.

Batty, I have every book you mentioned -- have you been stealing from my library??

Here's another option: HR Giger's Necronomicon. It doesn't mention the film specifically, but does have the original paintings that were the inspiration for the final design. Great stuff. I have a version from the '70s but Amazon has a reasonably-priced reprint.

https://www.amazon.com/H-R-Gigers-N...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215674009&sr=1-1

I think I am being spoiled here..:monkey5. Found this on alienscollection.com. Does anyone have this rare import gem? I looked online and ebay..nothin. Geesh I have to stop...:lol

Batty, I have every book you mentioned -- have you been stealing from my library??

:lol

I've been a huge Giger fan since the 70s. I think I have almost every art book there is by him. Most of them first printings... Including the early books like Necronomicon and Biomechanics. And of course...Giger's Alien.

:lol

I've been a huge Giger fan since the 70s. I think I have almost every art book there is by him. Most of them first printings... Including the early books like Necronomicon and Biomechanics. And of course...Giger's Alien.

Hey Batty:

Another question please? :monkey3 Do you have or know what the fold out poster to this ALIEN poster mag by chance? I have the 2nd volume. But I think the pic below is the 1st volume. And it might have the fold out of the alien but I just want to make sure. Thanks again I appreciate it...:D:eek:

Back