Best Batman 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and to further the equation:

>HT Original suit (first release) > Medicom BB Suit > Anything from DCD :lol

Really? Granted, I have only ever seen pictures of both the Takara and original HT BB suit, but the HT one doesn't seem that bad, except for the paint on the lips (although as we've seen from the Medicom TDK, people here seem to be willing to forgive bad paint very quickly). For me, I just can't get past the obvious break in the cowl that Takara included, for the sake of creating articulation that wouldn't be there in the first place. (And those boots, however functional they might be, are butt ugly!)

I haven't seen anything yet, from an aesthetics point of view, that comes close to beating the HT TDK Original Suit figure. It was my first 1/6 and still my favourite.

I'm partial to the Takara one myself. I like his slim sleek athletic look. Couldn't give a hoot about film accuracy. Hot Toys has the best face sculpt for sure. How you determine 'best' is subjective.

Hot Toys Batman Begins
DSCF1502.JPG

This is the ONE.

Hot Toys Batman Begins Version 2..one of my favorite figures and its a hard one to come by.

I like the TDK suit the best. Not that the BB one isnt awesome, but i'm more partial to the TDK design.

I like the TDK suit the best. Not that the BB one isnt awesome, but i'm more partial to the TDK design.

Same here. I like both designs but I prefer the TDK design. I guess I would rank them

1. HT Batman Begins
2. HT TDK
3. Medicom TDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back