Best Base (Non-Diorama)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the Best Marvel Base (Non-Diorama)

• Total voters
i guess no one likes iron man comiquette's base??

could we get some pics of that ece? as well as maybe some doom pf base pics.

Here are the Mystique closeups:

mystiquebase1skull01.jpg
mystiquebase1skull02.jpg
mystiqueskullbase.jpg

could we get some pics of that ece? as well as maybe some doom pf base pics.

look,i dont have a problem with the photos but my camera sucks as you know and it wont be fair for iron man's base..i will check if i have some doom's base photos .

I voted Iron Spidey, but it has to be the exclusive of course. It really tells the story about the Civil war. Also love the BiB base with pieces of his foes on the base. Again tells the story of Spidey "after" Civil war. (Him being chased by the bad guys and constantly having to fight them off.)

I voted Iron Spidey, but it has to be the exclusive of course. It really tells the story about the Civil war. Also love the BiB base with pieces of his foes on the base. Again tells the story of Spidey "after" Civil war. (Him being chased by the bad guys and constantly having to fight them off.)

Yeah Iron Spideys Ex base is awesome with cap's shield and stuff.

The current leaders as of 17 Feb 2010 are:

1. Doom - 10
2. Mystique - 7
3. Iron Spiderman Ex - 4

WTF only 24 active voters on this site?

Elektra comiquette for me both the white and red so thats two for her right since there two different statues :monkey3

Doom for sure, it's extremely detailed.
Iron Spider-Man is a close second, but only the exclusive. The shield and helm really add to the piece.

Back