Best 1/6th Luke Sculpt Ever?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What... no votes for SSC Yavin Luke? :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I seriously do believe that Yavin Luke is the best thus far released... Especially if painted by a FigureMaster. :rock

LesLuke.jpg

Even with the repaint it doesnt get anywhere near Jedi Luke.

I agree, Jedi Luke was in perfect proportion. I think Yavin equally captures Hammil like the Jedi sculpt, but some of the proportions of the face seem off, so it distorts the overall, but each element looks right.

I think the Yavin is about on par with most Luke sculpts... its good (and repainted even better) but still the Jedi version just nailed it. And it seems that the ROTJ is maybe even the more difficult look to capture.

So far I'm not in love with the Bespin sculpt... it looks good, but I can't get a good feel for it from the pictures I've seen so far.

I know people don't like the eyes on Jedi Luke, but I think that's the area where that figure excels in looking like MH, those are his eyes, and I think the ESB figure has a little ANH look to the eyes, but in the movie, a lot of times he started to show the ROTJ googly eyes, I think adding that look to the Bespin figure would really make it shine.

And so, another thread dies a savage and cruel death in the name of revenge for necroposting.

:)

This is the best 1/6 Luke I have in my collection, which is not only based on Sideshow's own Prometheus body & Tatooine clothing but on a Stormtrooper Luke headsculpt repainted at the factory after complaining about how poorly painted my first one was.

picture.php

Makes me wonder how much better Sideshow could make an Episode IV Luke now than when they first did back in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back