Best 1/6 Scale Figure Shipped In 2006

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best 1/6 Scale Figure Shipped in 2006?

• Luke Skywalker

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kit Fisto

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Han Solo

• Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Mace Windu

• Qui-Gon Jinn

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Darth Maul

Votes: 37 44.6%
  • Bib Fortuna

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
A very tough choice between Maul and Obi. I had to go with Maul just because of the great detail that he has. Everyone did a great job on that figure all the way down the line.

why is darth vader in the poll? SS didnt make a 1/6 vader.

Obi for me. maul was a good HS, but the sculpt alone doesn't capture the whole character. Maul is a kung Fu kicking character. And all you can really do is make him stand straight up, and action pose just look silly. Obi on the otherhand actually works well with the standing pose. In posing the SS body actually works to Obi's advantage IMO :D

Darth Maul, hands down.

He's the one I have had the most fun posing and every pose looks fantastic.

I agree with the most of you...the 1/6 Obi and Maul were among the best of the year...

minivader said:
I always find that to be a marketing gimmick. its like kenner/mattel batman repaints and call the figure a different name.

So I guess thats one vote against Darth Vader. :lol

I went Qui-gon with Obi-wan and Vader close behind. Not sure why but there is something about Qui-Gon that I find awesome. Being from Europe I've not had Maul yet but I'm sure he will up there when I finally get him (thre days to go).

When all is said and done and I've had time to think it over, I pick Kit Fisto as the best. Top to bottom he is a awesome figure. Darth Mauls weak boot sculpts drop him below the Fisto.

This really was a difficult decision, but I ultimately chose Obi-Wan. He is still my all around favorite figure from the line so far. Maul and Kit and Bib would all be tied for second.

Right now I'd say it'll take something spectacular to change my mind from Jabba getting my voter next year. I'm surprised no love for Anakin yet, I know the lip and arm thing are negatives in some respects, but visually I thought he was a great sculpt and a very well done wardrobe.

Not much love for the Skywalker family in 06. Maul was deffinately a great one too, If i was scoring them, Obi-Wan'd get 100 and Maul 99.9.

I would have gone Maul, except unless you got the inclusive you missed out on the severed lightsaber which is so necassary IMO.

Back