Bespin Luke,Work in progess...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pockets resized,pocket fastners replaced, arms tailored,just rigged up a cathode tube for effect,hopefully he'll have a cordless cathode tube saber....
DSCF0100.jpg

Hurricane, how did you chrome the saber hilt? And is that a 6" or 8" cathode? How do you rig it to be wireless?

I'm guessing he'd have to solder the wire leads with rosin core beads for the contacts but that would require drilling into the hand. I'm not that industrious.

At the moment the hilts used are sideshow, but, i have made completely metal hilts in the past(wor-gar take a piccy of the Luke ESB hilt pleaseee :eek:)
im looking inot doing this again and incorporating the cordless saber contacts into this....the jacket looks a bit odd as i havent sorted out the front fastening yet, just a dressmakers pin for now...anyway,one dustbin, one piece of red crepe paper some electrical tape, and a piece of a storage basket,some black paint,and one high wattage daylight bulb gives you......Bespin carbon freezing chamber,(indulge me please!)
DSCF0105.jpg

DSCF0111-1.jpg

Hey Hurricane,
Could you pop over to OSW in a guest appearance and answer some
questions the members have and bask in their praise for your figure.
I started a thread on this figure over there.:rolleyes:
Danke

Fight time!, Ive managed to get the power source and the invertor for the cathode saber inside his torso!!!! Just need to wire it now for cordless operation! Just some quick pics...
DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004-1.jpg

DSCF0007-1.jpg

DSCF0008-2.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg
DSCF0018-1.jpg

Hurricane, how the heck did you get the inverter inside the body let alone fitting the 9-volt battery and connector in there. I've got all of mine hardwired up to some terminal blocks running off AC and they are much brighter than they were connected to the batteries.

decadentdave said:
Hurricane, how the heck did you get the inverter inside the body let alone fitting the 9-volt battery and connector in there. I've got all of mine hardwired up to some terminal blocks running off AC and they are much brighter than they were connected to the batteries.

The invertors have be miniaturized:cool: ,but beleive me its a tight squeeze in there,and it is fully accesable for battery changes.I gotta say this way of doing it is no good for long time running in a cabinet or such like,the way youve done it is best for that,tho a jack is being made so it can work both ways..

Back