Bespin Luke 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried ordering with 70 left but my password isn't going in for whatever reason...it's the same one i've always used... :confused:

How many reward points do you get per figure? And how does that translate to $$$?

oh well....i tried everything. i knew my password was correct but it wouldn't let me order for whatever reason (and I don't feel like signing up for a wait list). Good luck to those that got one!!!

So is the Bloody stump part of the Sideshow Exclusive - auto-tourniquet? Wow those that didn't get this one....:monkey4

oh well....i tried everything. i knew my password was correct but it wouldn't let me order for whatever reason (and I don't feel like signing up for a wait list). Good luck to those that got one!!!

Bummer. Sorry to hear that. You should do the wait list, you'll probably get one that way.

If you sign up now, you'll be sure to get one.

Is CAPS on? Password is case sensitive.

i'm just trying to understand why my password wouldn't go through this time around for PPO...

i don't even think i'm going to bother. this would've been my first forray into the 1/6 line as this was my favorite movie in the saga...

oh well, i tried. i sent a "forgot password" to sideshow to change my password. the strangest thing is that i have my password written down and i've used the same password before...

Nerd alert:

The funny thing is that's not even his arm.If you see production pics of Walrius Man, his hands look like cups and have no fingers.

At a certain point, they figured that a claw/cup like hand could not hold a blaster. Therefor they remade that scene with the new arm laying on the floor, having a hand at the end of it. I think this is somewhere on the OT DVD box bonus disk.

The 12-inch Luke Skywalker - Rebel Commander - Bespin figure includes:

Fully articulated short male body with 30+ points of articulation
Authentic likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker
Detailed costume including:

Jacket
Pants
Tank-top undershirt
Boots
Detailed Belt with holster
Accessories including:

Sideshow Exclusive - auto-tourniquet
Blaster Pistol
Lightsaber - unlit
Lightsaber - ignited
Interchangeable hands, including:

Saber grip left
Saber grip right
Force Push left
Pistol Grip right
12-Inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo

hmmm... so is the chopped hand also the exclusive?

The 'stump' hand is currently planned to be included in both versions of the figure.

We'll correct that on the website shortly.

i don't even think i'm going to bother. this would've been my first forray into the 1/6 line as this was my favorite movie in the saga...

oh well, i tried. i sent a "forgot password" to sideshow to change my password. the strangest thing is that i have my password written down and i've used the same password before...

If the password is messed you could just phone in the order... get you on the waitlist a bit sooner.

With him taking over an hour to sell out I imagine the waitlist will be building slowly as well.

Back