Bespin Luke 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really excited about this! And regardless of bloody stump or not, mine will have the bloody stump and the fully weathered outfit.... It's going to be freakin awesome. Love the sculpt too from what I can see. :rock

Honestly, didn't really get a chance to inspect it that closely before it was packed away for shipment to the con... but I didn't notice anything weird :lol

Ah well I guess Ill find out at the Con. The issue I had with Han's was that it was so frackin tight and didn't hang off him like it should have.

Bespin Luke + Medi Yoda + Old Ben = one sweetass diorama!!!!:chew

I can't believe it!!!! First OB-1 from a New Hope and now Bespin Luke!!! I am in heaven!!! I really like what I see so far...let's hope that this one doesn't turn out to an ANH Leia in the letdown department but so far I am sooooo stoked on this one!!! Wooooohoooooo!!!!!

So Dusty is calling the shots. That explains it then. Why couldn't she at least have the hots for Han?

YES! YES! YES!

I thought we were 1-2 YEARS away from Bespin Luke. My most anticipated figure from any line!

YES!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

ActionMasters.jpg

Boo ya!

I am a bit surprised we're seeing Luke again this soon....is Vader the big announcement at SDCC? Here's hoping...otherwise, this Luke is a bit of a stand-alone for now on display...

While any entry from The Empire Strikes Back is always welcome, the Luke I'm waiting for from it is HOTH LUKE! Think of it...great gear, a lightsaber and a pistol, possible dual portrait (pre & post wampa attack)....I'm waiting for that one...

In the meantime...I'm looking forward to seeing what accessories this version is lined up with...and I hope Memnoch is right on that exclusive...the "bandage" accessory for the stump would be really cool...we'll know soon enough!

I'm for anything OT and will grab this one but I was looking forward to a Dooku(i've all but given up on Vader/Armored figs).

That's what I'm thinking is we're gonna see Vader at SDCC. 2 me it makes the most sense since we're getting another Luke so soon but I've been wrong before.

Well they did say a "much anticipated figure" -- a classic core character -- so maybe this is it. They also said Ilum Padme was coming. The 2-pack is most likely Nute and Rune.

So that's the 3 on that card.

Back