Bespin Han 15 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swiftlikessharpthings

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Bespin Han Solo (item #2107) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15 days."

Awesome! I thought Obi-Wan would be first but I can't wait...

swiftlikessharpthings said:
"Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Bespin Han Solo (item #2107) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15 days."

Awesome! I thought Obi-Wan would be first but I can't wait...

That doesn't look like the exclusive though. I haven't gotten an email yet and I have the Exc. Interesting.

Just got mine and it is the exclusive. :chew

This is good news! Espescially since I got both Kit and Sith Anakin yesterday.

I thought Obi-Wan was next and Han would be a September release. Does this mean everything will be pushed up?

No notice for me yet and I have the exclusive on preorder. I wonder how they decide to send these out.

Ohh well got mine now too. I though this would have been a mass emailing guess not

Just got the e-mail. Then I guess Obi-Wan won't be coming until next month. I'm still on the waiting list for Sith Anakin, so this could be an expensive month for me.

Sith Anakin has shipped...and got my EXCLUSIVE notice this morning!

Whoop Yeah!

Geb

I find it odd that he's out before Obifuzzfacekenobi. I'm glad he's on the way though.

Hmmmmm......

No notice but at least other's are getting their Excusive notices so I'll hopefully be getting mine this afternoon.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Bespin Han Solo – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21071) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection.* We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15 days.

Buttmunch said:
Got my Exclusive Notice! What has happened to Obi-Wan?

He's somewhere on the Outer Rim.

But I just got my notice as well. It'd be nice if the poor fella had some company in the Hero line, hint hint SS!

Darth Loki said:
He's somewhere on the Outer Rim.

But I just got my notice as well. It'd be nice if the poor fella had some company in the Hero line, hint hint SS!

What line do you think Leia is going to fall in? :rolleyes:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Bespin Han Solo – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21071) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15 days.

:chew

wow! this was a nice surprise. cant wait to see han in person and hopefully put to rest the debate on whether the sculpt is good or not.

Back