Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice it looks awesome. Does that make it around 1/6 scale?

And yeah Ofubito is unlicensed/unofficial but honestly I don’t care. They make amazing statues of some of my favorite characters and that’s what I want to display. I purchased their cooler vs Goku 1/7 scale and it’s currently being shipped. I think that price range is reasonable especially when we have Prime 1 charging $1000+ and F4F Charging $800+. I get it, those are 1/4 and official licensed. But both companies are using the same materials to create their statue.

On another note I found this. I don’t know much about Oniri, if they are licensed or not but they teased this on fb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the teaser pics with Zodd, yes Oniri Creations makes officially licensed statues. And apparently it will be 1/6 scale...considering it's including Zodd though it's going to be HUGE, probably the same size as Prime 1's 1/4 scale Guts. And it's based in France too so overseas shipping is going to be a b*tch in terms of shipping price.

They posted concept art of Guts's face earlier and it looks really good imo but they gotta remember to paint the patch of hair white on the prototype:

Rikudou1523450096.jpeg

Thanks for the teaser pics with Zodd, yes Oniri Creations makes officially licensed statues. And apparently it will be 1/6 scale...considering it's including Zodd though it's going to be HUGE, probably the same size as Prime 1's 1/4 scale Guts. And it's based in France too so overseas shipping is going to be a b*tch in terms of shipping price.

They posted concept art of Guts's face earlier and it looks really good imo but they gotta remember to paint the patch of hair white on the prototype:

View attachment 410836

While idealized, I kinda like it. At least it's got the intensity it needs.

I caved and canceled my pre order on F4F Guts and opted to get the Prime 1 EX Guts instead. Can’t wait for it to show up. I’d really like to get Berserker armor, Zodd human form and Griffith from prime 1 but it’s going to be tough with how much they charge.

Woah, 2 new statues by Prime 1 have been announced! Guts riding Zodd as part of their 1/6 scale Battle Action Diorama line, and Golden Age Casca (most likely 1/4 scale)!
727479.jpg

727478.jpg

Looks like it's the same pose as the one Oniri Creations is making...which one will turn out better?

Wow, what I’ve been learning is the thing to do these days is wait..

Human form ZODD will be put on the back burner.

Looks like we’ve got a face off between Prime 1 and Oniri for that epic scene. Who will win? The fans Haha. like everything, it will come down to personal preference. I think it’s undeniable though that Prime 1 currently owns the title of best PU Berserk Statues out there. Tsume will most likely make some great stuff too. Exciting times to be a Berserk collector. Time for being Stuck with terrible Art of War face likeness to be a thing of the past.

Got My RAH Blackswordsman fresh from japan and boy it is beautiful, Better Face and Color than Threezero but mine came with a paint scratch in the nose. *Sigh oh well gonna live with it
IMG_8747.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8747.jpg
    IMG_8747.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 133
Another update to Oniris Berserk Statue.

92a4edb8148279a9223c805f5a6f2cc6.jpg

And again with 100% contrast

789b0a818d3e846e1ea5ab10ccaf1c34.jpg

And the full reveal from Oniri. I think this looks absolutely amazing. Gonna have to wait and see what Prime 1 does with this scene and what the price pint of each will be. What do you all think? This sub has been pretty dead lately, any other good Berserk collectors pages?

23821caab9072c7b803d46b9dcc915b6.jpg

022be6ba0ef751b3b82e7867f31c2a55.jpg

e2fae95fe3c1d5627a188e0ad16d05a2.jpg

2d1d8b58e458889340a400d830c64a41.jpg

3f8692352df95615b216006ec6109485.jpg

0378a74032865d6bc61644c6610cb0b2.jpg

73bb66bc8bf7301aca3bd2159e3aaa62.jpg

b3d806171d23b75bfc98363bbff6d18d.jpg

ebbeb1de801db0b381b72867e0aa1332.jpg

That looks beautiful!

Thank god I don't collect statues.. - otherwise I would've been bankrupt...

Yeah, it really sucks these things cost over $1000 most of the time. Still better prices than ****** Art of War though, and much higher quality. I’m glad we have some variety now. I’ve only been collecting statues since March but I’ve been a long time figure collector.

Impressive!!!!,

I would like to see some thunder effect on the statue, other than that, this is the most stylish Berserk Statue I had seen so far.

Impressive!!!!,

I would like to see some thunder effect on the statue, other than that, this is the most stylish Berserk Statue I had seen so far.

Yeah lightning effects would look fantastic. But I will say, I own a lot of dbz resin that have lightning effects, and while it looks cool they are extremely fragile and a hassle to put on. They also have to mold holes for them to fit into on the statue which I am not a fan of.

I’m excited to see what Prime 1 does with this scene. While not 100% anime or manga accurate, I actually like how Oniri stylized Guts face. And it still manages to look like Guts, which is more than you can say for almost ALL art of War pieces. We’ve got quite a line up of Studios with a Berserk license now:

Prime 1 Studios
Oniri Creations
Tsume
F4F

Am I missing any?

Back