Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WAtching the medicom review it looks like a better figure overall good review man.

The only issue with it is the staining of the skin from the cape. It's more versatile than the TZ. I'd love to see them tackle the Berserker Armor.

Does the neck stain where the brand is ? I wanted to get in this line but I have to get the rest of the figmas and I gotbthe prime1 Guts coming this month .

Mine hasn’t stained thankfully. I’m so happy I got this figure tho. I love it. To bad medicom is kinda dead now.

Apparently, "Guts F4F is going up for Pre-order starting Friday April 6th. Pricing for the regular and EX is still pending and will be revealed at the time of pre-order. The word "expensive" is being thrown around for the EX."

Taken from https://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=15248.msg251295#msg251295

I feel like I'll end up pre-ordering the non-exclusive version. Hopefully the regular version will include the alternate heads.

Apparently, "Guts F4F is going up for Pre-order starting Friday April 6th. Pricing for the regular and EX is still pending and will be revealed at the time of pre-order. The word "expensive" is being thrown around for the EX."

Taken from https://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=15248.msg251295#msg251295

I feel like I'll end up pre-ordering the non-exclusive version. Hopefully the regular version will include the alternate heads.

The exclusive will have three heads and the regular edition only one. More info here: https://www.first4figures.com/blog/where's-my-guts.html

The exclusive will have three heads and the regular edition only one. More info here: https://www.first4figures.com/blog/where's-my-guts.html

Ah I see, thanks a lot for the link.
Shame that the regular only has the yelling face. I could do without the exclusive purple slime base, but I also prefer his stern gaze head instead of the yelling one.

I bet their Berserker Armor statue will look amazing too.

So glad I don't care for any of these statues. Just give me figures.

I will cry when ThreeZero decides to continue their 1/6 Berserk figure line or when Max Factory decides to make more figma figures (happy for the Berserker armor figma repaint + Griffith re-release though, might mod Griffith into his Reborn version).

See the issue I have with figures always making improvements with 2.0 3.0 then first release looks terrible statues are different I’m just picky with my figures now .

F4F exclusive version (both regular and bloody) $725 plus shipping $105 to USA/UK, and regular version is $599 plus $60 shipping to USA/UK.

Happy to say I’ve preordered the F4F Guts (Exclusive Bloody Variant) Statue. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's way too expensive and the sculpts are awful. :( I'm happy with my Gecco Guts, thanks.

Cheaper than prime 1 and better sculpt than prime 1 imo. Gecco is nice but at this point if someone wants one it’s waaayyy over priced.

I pre-ordered the F4F Bloody Exclusive too. Every non-collector is always blown away by the 1:4 scale pieces in my collection and it's nice to have a Guts that's in a dynamic pose. I like my statues in dynamic poses that are hard to get articulated figures to imitate (the way the muscles stretch, etc).

Cheaper than prime 1 and better sculpt than prime 1 imo. Gecco is nice but at this point if someone wants one it’s waaayyy over priced.

I agree. The Gecco is nice, but very basic pose and the face is too wide and has sort of a flat feeling to it. When it comes to 1:6 I'd rather stick with the Medicom.

Does anyone have a link to the regular edition order for Nosferatu Zodd at Sideshow.

They’re good at hiding the regular editions. Lol.

Does anyone have a link to the regular edition order for Nosferatu Zodd at Sideshow.

They’re good at hiding the regular editions. Lol.

You weren't kidding at all, spent a few mins looking around the site and couldn't find the regular version at all. Just curious why are you interested in the regular edition when the difference is only $50 I think.

You weren't kidding at all, spent a few mins looking around the site and couldn't find the regular version at all. Just curious why are you interested in the regular edition when the difference is only $50 I think.

I’m ordering the Ex.

I just wanted to see the payment differences and ES

Less than a 1,000 made on this piece. I see it disappearing after it comes out.

...and you're on a toy forum why?

LOL

That guys pictures sucked, but the P1 Guts head does look pretty weird at different angles. That sucks, F4F statue isn't any better. I'm just gonna get the P1 Berserker armor and call it a day.

Back