Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But isnt that form strong? He is just using that angelic form to not scare people. He is very much still femto he uses a lighter looking form to trick the masses. Plus he seems powerful even in the form he's in now. I think the Moon baby is his weakness. Kill the moonbaby, kill Griffith.

The moon child is definitely a device for Griffith's downfall, however it creates a dilemma for Guts and Casca - killing Griffith will also mean the child dies as well. She will not want to bring any harm to her child, and Guts, once he learns of the connection, will probably struggle with his desire for revenge and the need to not cause more pain to Casca. The finale is going to be very emotional.

yup .Thats what i'm saying. The ending to this manga is going to be far from happy. Either bittersweet or sad or both.

What about Backstories for the God hand? Skull night? Zodd? While not crucial to the story at this point these would be some nice things to have cleared up and give us more lore in the Berserk world.

I don't think Miura will explain their backstories in the manga. The story is essentially Guts's journey and not everything needs to be explained (and honestly, I'm pretty sure Miura just wants to focus on Guts's story as well as Rickert's to get through the story the fastest way possible).
It's true that it would be nice to get a backstory of Skullknight and Zodd but I believe that we'll eventually get light novels explaining their past just like Grunbeld did. MAYBE. Grunbeld's novel was written by Makoto ***ami who was in charge of series composition of the Berserk 2016/2017 TV anime. Considering that the anime's done, the publisher would need to scope out another author to write the novels, and Miura would need to spend time to outline the stories (which would probably call for another hiatus).

I remember Miura saying something along the lines of he plans to show their backstories eventually, but that was like 5 years ago or so just before the third movie released.

If Ganishka can get one then I don't see why the main antagonists of the series can't. It's just a case of when is the right time to show them. Only Void's has been briefly hinted at by Mozgus and (maybe) Slan was that ancient holy woman mentioned in the same chapter but there's not enough to connect other than they're both women.

Is there a good website to read all the manga? I watched the 1996 anime before and just started watching the 2016 anime, but I really would like to read the source material.

100 man slayer arrived! IMG_3951.jpgIMG_3947.jpgIMG_3949.jpg

Saw your threezero review of Guts good review Shame might as well buy statues the figure seems so fragile .

Thanks man. It's sturdier than I make out, but there's so much that could come apart on it that I never touch it. It's why I like the Medicom slightly more. Less moving parts and no fabric.

Back