Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you honestly just now coming to the conclusion with that spoiler? It's an unspoken truth in the plot that it's the case. I think even Flora said that.

I'm not making fun of you, it's just I find it surprising that someone would only think that now.

No offence taken man. It’s been in the back of my mind, but I’ve always thought that Guts sacrificing his current party for revenge could be a possibility as well. Now, not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No offence taken man. It’s been in the back of my mind, but I’ve always thought that Guts sacrificing his current party for revenge could be a possibility as well. Now, not so much.

I can't recall, but I believe it was stated that the "sacrificed" can't use it. But then again, Slan did mention to Guts to use it... He's the courier for someone else. Could very well be Casca... but the problem with that is should could only sacrifice Griffith and given he's a God Hand, they're most than likely exempt from that.

I can't recall, but I believe it was stated that the "sacrificed" can't use it. But then again, Slan did mention to Guts to use it... He's the courier for someone else. Could very well be Casca... but the problem with that is should could only sacrifice Griffith and given he's a God Hand, they're most than likely exempt from that.

Ah ok, I thought it was that the sacrificed couldn’t be used as sacrifices again in the Guardians of Desire arc. As for Casca, maybe Farnese since she is the closest to her other than Guts?

Ah ok, I thought it was that the sacrificed couldn’t be used as sacrifices again in the Guardians of Desire arc. As for Casca, maybe Farnese since she is the closest to her other than Guts?

Whoever the Behelit is for, it's within Guts' party for sure. It could also be used a plot device to bring forth the Nexus for whatever reason to bring the God Hand together for killing. I don't know, it's the only thing I could think of without actually "using" it.

Although I tend to think actually fighting the God Hand isn't going to be a thing. I believe they're above that. Not even Skull Knight can put a dent into them. They've above mortal level threats. Both Guts and SK live within the Interstice, but they're still peons to the God Hand.

I feel Griffith will be killed, and there will be circumstances that make the God Hand erased from existence along with the Idea of Evil. And the world will truly be "free" of anyone's will's being manipulated. Or the IOE will still exist, keep the world running, but will no longer have power over any individual.

Last edited:
It has to be for someone. But who would be willing to sacrifice any of the party members?

If it's for anyone, I would imagine it's for Farnese and she will sacrifice Serpico for a situation that gives her no choice. That is, if it's for someone in the group. It could very well be for someone not in the group, like Rickert.

It really is anyone's guess.

That would be a bummer since Farnese has come a long way. But I would feel short changed in a way if it wasn’t one of the 2 main protagonists having to make that impossible decision to sacrifice someone.

So having skimmed through the latest chapter,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm going to be in my 40s by the time this ****ing thing ends.

At least that's better than Vagabond, which has been on hiatus for years now.

I'm currently reading Blade of the Immortal and Fist of the North Star, both of which are completed so there's that.

BTW if anyone is interested since I've posted up Threezero Guts the other day. I'm going to post another review tonight, probably the Band of the Hawk Medicom figure.

I'm going to be in my 40s by the time this ****ing thing ends.

giphy.gif

I'll probably be ******** my pants in a nursing home trying to get one of the nurses to read the ending to me.

giphy.gif

I'll probably be ******** my pants in a nursing home trying to get one of the nurses to read the ending to me.

Nurse... can you check the Berserk Reddit to see if the new chapter is out?

The top posting says something about Kentaro Miura dead.

My biggest fear as a fan of fiction is that this never gets an ending.

I got the P1 Guts a couple of weeks ago, and I’m still blown away by it. But it isn’t perfect and I do agree that the portraits aren’t totally accurate to the manga in terms of proportions and details. I think First 4 Figures did a better job translating Guts’ profile from 2D to 3D as well as his ferocity.

I wouldn’t mind seeing somebody tackle some custom portraits that are more accurate to the manga actually. But the statue is quality at least imo. I am hoping F4F manages to price their statue significantly cheaper though as I do like what they are doing so far.

As for the manga,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Please yes someone do some custom portraits!!!!

I almost ordered the Prime Guts statue but passed after seeing it at SDCC. The base is just too much. I can appreciate the detail, but there wasn't any reason to put that much stuff on it. I can see this concept working as a print, but it's way to cluttered to work as a statue for me.

Yes all p1 bases are like this or a lot of the coming releases. It’s a space killer! Takes up the space of 3 ss statues.

Nurse... can you check the Berserk Reddit to see if the new chapter is out?

The top posting says something about Kentaro Miura dead.

My biggest fear as a fan of fiction is that this never gets an ending.

I'm afraid of that too. Same thing is going on with Game of Thrones. Martin plans for seven books--the 5th book came out in 2011 and it took him six years to write. It's been seven years since it came out with no idea of when the sixth book will be finished. I don't think there's a chance in Hell that he finishes the series before he dies.

I'm afraid of that too. Same thing is going on with Game of Thrones. Martin plans for seven books--the 5th book came out in 2011 and it took him six years to write. It's been seven years since it came out with no idea of when the sixth book will be finished. I don't think there's a chance in Hell that he finishes the series before he dies.

Did you read the latest chapter? I hate Miura's art style currently... but it really is something to take in this chapter in particular.

Not a fan of action figures.

...and you're on a toy forum why?

Back