Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update/more info on the F4F Guts from here https://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=15248.msg250860;boardseen#new

User Zurth: "Alex, the head of First4figures, made a post about Guts yesterday, he more or less clarified that Guts' price will AT THE VERY LEAST be $699, but nothing is final yet. He finished the statement with saying that they should have a final price in a few weeks, which suggests that their latest estimate for the pre-order won't hold. It was suggested that Guts might go up during March, but with the price being a few weeks away that's starting to seem a bit unlikely.

With the emphasis Alex put on the price being at least $699 makes it feel like it's probably gonna be a bit above that. Really hoping it'll stay around there tho.. :/"

User Dr Majin: "They are dancing around the price so much, almost like Alex doesn't want to say it, but its probably going to total close to 1k for the EX (shipping included: The statue comes in 2 separate boxes) for people buying in the USA. The PO has been pushed to early April apparently."

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 4.53.56 PM.jpg

...If it's going to be close to 1k, not getting it imo.

forgive me for not wanting to read the whole thread, but does anyone have the guts/slain statue?

Nice review Snake Plissken! I've held off buying the ThreeZero Guts for a while but I think I've really grown to enjoy the rough and gritty look of it. I agree that the heads don't really resemble Guts compared to the Medicom one, but imo the armor, clothes, and body look better.

By the way, anyone interested in official Berserk trading cards? I'm selling a couple sets here for cheap https://www.ebay.com/itm/112823220069?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
They're extremely rare to find and only a select few are sold on Japanese auction sites for about $4 each, while I'm selling 40 for $45. The artwork on them are really beautiful imo and they can be used as mini art pieces in your collection :)

Thanks, buddy. I've grown to like it, since it's not dull and plain looking like the Medicom. Although the Medicom feels sturdier and I don't feel scared of messing with it.

A 1/6 Guts is my grail figure. The medicom and threezero just don't cut it for me. Especially at those prices.

My dream would be Hot Toys but I doubt that is gonna happen.

Gecco Guts is a nice piece in 1:6, overpriced to begin with but so is the majority of the berserk license collectibles. Liked 3z take on skull knight, wasn't too keen on their gatsu. I like the tailoring on guts, head sculpt not the greatest and very delicate as mentioned. Like to see berserker armor from them though or a skull knight horse in 1:6.

The medicom berserk is the best 1/6th in my opinion. And you should opt for those or wait for a company to do it. No way in hell hot toys is touching berserk. They are dedicated to big blockbuster movie licenses mainly marvel.

Honestly I forgot I had Femto even order with goodsmile... its been in the trunk of my car for a week so I thought I'd better open it up. The base is pretty cool, I
like the scale (1:6), the price is never worth it in my opinion but w/e... got 22/300, not sure if they sold out the full edition run. I didn't like max factoy's take on gatsu but I liked the style on this.

40801614392_09ac1d3272_h.jpg

The medicom berserk is the best 1/6th in my opinion. And you should opt for those or wait for a company to do it. No way in hell hot toys is touching berserk. They are dedicated to big blockbuster movie licenses mainly marvel.

Yeah they wouldn't want to get into a franchise that's 99% better than most of the horse **** they put out.

Honestly I forgot I had Femto even order with goodsmile... its been in the trunk of my car for a week so I thought I'd better open it up. The base is pretty cool, I
like the scale (1:6), the price is never worth it in my opinion but w/e... got 22/300, not sure if they sold out the full edition run. I didn't like max factoy's take on gatsu but I liked the style on this.

Dude I love how you have those 3 set up! They look very good together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who’s going for helmeted Griffith Ex?

I’m thinking about scheduling payments for it but was wondering do you guys thinks it’s worth the extra in shipping to get the helmeted portrait..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange pose indeed. Just strutting in or his crotch itches

No casca jokes please

Back