Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I got excited and thought all us fans were expecting it to happen since that’s what this arc was about. My bad.

Hey, no harm here. Of course the thing you said was bound to happen at some point, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28056553_1626466317434583_805201664743042502_n.jpg
Guts is coming your way... Here is a little sneak peek for our upcoming Berserk statue

This will be 1/6, and will be the first of a series of statues based on the licence.

We've said this before, but we are going all-out on this piece. Every single minute detail will be pushed to the absolute maximum. Whether it's metal, cloth, skin or other materials (hint hint)

It seems like a long wait but we can assure you there's hardly ever been such an ambitious 1/6 statue.
And we are very much looking forward to showing it to you in its full glory

View attachment 395399
Guts is coming your way... Here is a little sneak peek for our upcoming Berserk statue

This will be 1/6, and will be the first of a series of statues based on the licence.

We've said this before, but we are going all-out on this piece. Every single minute detail will be pushed to the absolute maximum. Whether it's metal, cloth, skin or other materials (hint hint)

It seems like a long wait but we can assure you there's hardly ever been such an ambitious 1/6 statue.

That's very exciting news! I'm eagerly waiting for more pictures.

Last edited:
View attachment 395399

Interesting. Always welcome new takes. Is the hint hint that guts will be covered in real blood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He seems to be picking up the speed. Probably due to the sudden interest in Berserk lately.

Berserk 354 Manga Stream

To put this into perspective, the Eclipse ended around October 1996 in the manga and aired a year later with the anime. Almost 22 years building up to this moment, some fans probably died along the way waiting for this to happen. I'm excited and anxious for what will happen next (no more reading spoilers from now).

It cannot be a coincidence they way Miura drew this either.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Need to see the production quality of that to have faith in this.

They're located in France and there's no distributor here so I'm screwed either way for them and Tsume Arts Berserk dios. If Prime 1's Guts vs Zodd is good, I'll get that and F4F's Black Swordsman.

They're located in France and there's no distributor here so I'm screwed either way for them and Tsume Arts Berserk dios. If Prime 1's Guts vs Zodd is good, I'll get that and F4F's Black Swordsman.

BBTS were selling the Death Note statue.

Back