Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, I've been lurking for awhile and decided I might as well join in on the discussion. I'm really hoping to see a figma of Serpico at Wonder Festival. He's my most wanted Berserk figma that hasn't been shown (him or Skull Knight). Here's my collection so far! Still on the hunt for Griffith
dba39ca3afb7f2dbb3398f6dff11f66c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

you still missing casca.

I've just finished volume 38 of the Manga, and have to say that Berserk is one of the best comic books of all time. The story and especially the artwork is in a league of its own. I hope Miura does finish it eventually.

Back on topic, really looking forward to picking up the Figma re-release of the black swordsman version of Guts as I missed him the first time.

That angry F4F head is damn nice. Can't wait until I get their Soul Calibur Nightmare and Jin Kazama.

I've just finished volume 38 of the Manga, and have to say that Berserk is one of the best comic books of all time. The story and especially the artwork is in a league of its own. I hope Miura does finish it eventually.

Back on topic, really looking forward to picking up the Figma re-release of the black swordsman version of Guts as I missed him the first time.

Glad you enjoy it and welcome to our group!

Anything new shown from figma or threezero?

figma -> Nope. Actually, no new Berserk figures announced at Wonder Festival :(
Threezero, I'm not sure if they had a display booth. Looked on their FB and Twitter account and I don't see anything.

Prime1 did show off an unpainted prototype of Griffith:
FSE1501381261.jpeg
FSE1501389512.jpeg
FSE1501389543.jpeg
FSE1501389514.jpeg

and a painted prototype of Berserker armor Guts:
FSE1501380528.jpeg
FSE1501380530.jpeg
FSE1501381529.jpeg
FSE1501381521.jpeg

Damn, im collecting this whole line i guess... bet berserker sells out quick, especially if theres an EX.

Back