Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's nothing wrong with Guts. fight me.

lTn7CgS.jpg

I ordered Zodd too to go with Guts, who I also think looks awesome. This line is going to be awesome.

there's nothing wrong with Guts. fight me.

I love the busy base because it's violent as hell and it's very, very different and well... it's just Berserk. I just don't like the head sculpts very much.

But the eyes are flipped ? But I agree the eyes brows are wrong .

Yeah my point was that the brows are inaccurate.
For me, I'd kind of expect a $1,000+ statue to have as much accuracy as possible.
I mean, it's always difficult to capture Guts's face in figure form (I personally think the Prime1's has bad resemblance) but the brows are a given :lol

I pre-ordered the Zodd which means ill have to go back and buy the exclusive Guts aftermarket eventually. Look at that base with Zodd...amazing . Wondering if they will do a Griffith or Femto version when they decide to release it. I think Schierke might be next but not 100%. Saw some concept photos released of her. If you think about how much Art of War 1/6th and 1/10th releases are, these are a steal. Also f4f is releasing a nice 1/4 scale Guts in a few months itll be up for PO.

Art of War sculpts are the worst. I had to get a custom 100 man slayer kit instead of Art of War's statue with the weirdest hand and small proportioned head.

Back