Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a quick look, that beast scene happens in chapter 'Fangs of Ego' from volume 23. :lecture

When Casca does get her sanity back, I wonder if she'll remember that Guts almost tried to rape her like Griffith did? Guts really messed up there and lost her trust for good it seems.

He was possessed by the monster at that time. Plus for like a split second she kissed him back. It was an odd scene. She killed those people with the sword an attacked gutts with it

Anyone has managed to buy one of this capes, that can give some advice? I would love to purchase both of them
I ordered some capes (1 red, 2 black), it's pretty simple actually.
I just followed this guide https://www.howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao/.
Basically there are two payments: 1) When you check out you pay for the items and 2)You pay for the international shipping.
I live in the US and literally paid $1.50 for shipping, and they even include tracking. It's really cheap stuff.
Overall if you want one cape of each, it should cost about $16 total including shipping.
I haven't received them yet but I'll post some pictures here after I do.
Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 10.47.49 AM.jpg

Hey guys,

Thought I'd share this Gecco Berserker Armor I built and painted

I've used UV paints for the eyes which simulate a light up feature when exposed to black light :wink1:

Anybody hear from BBTS about Guts ? There preorder now says November . Wondering if they received anymore figures this month .

I ordered some capes (1 red, 2 black), it's pretty simple actually.
I just followed this guide https://www.howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao/.
Basically there are two payments: 1) When you check out you pay for the items and 2)You pay for the international shipping.
I live in the US and literally paid $1.50 for shipping, and they even include tracking. It's really cheap stuff.
Overall if you want one cape of each, it should cost about $16 total including shipping.
I haven't received them yet but I'll post some pictures here after I do.
View attachment 306247

Can't Thank you enough for this!!!

Got it to work and ordered mine!

Anybody hear from BBTS about Guts ? There preorder now says November . Wondering if they received anymore figures this month .

I want to say they are waiting for the second wave to arrive but want to keep hopes up if someone cancels a POL order or they have another source they are receiving more figures from. I know I pre-ordered mine back in may-june and received mine first week of October though I had to delay playing with mine since he was missing a vital piece to complete his straps.

Ok thanks . I'm really surprised we haven't seen more people posting pictures of this figure considering the first batch sold out . I'm wondering how many Threezero guts BBTS actually shipped out . I know some people here said they received it . I guess not all magma fans collect ultra high end toys .

Anybody know when the Skull Knight ThreeZero figure is coming out? I ordered it, but they didn't specify

Merry Christmas Eve everybody!

Thought I'd share photos of the Maruyama capes. Just got them earlier this month but didn't have time to put them on until now. They take a little bit of futzing but overall these are great quality and have a good looking drape.

redcape.jpg
blackcape1.jpg
blackcape2.jpg

Thanks for the photos man,those look pretty damn good.What were the cost on those?

Back